[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys what are some good websites to make online friends? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
Guys what are some good websites to make online friends? I'm lonely as hell.
>>
>>27718934
People online don't want to be your friend, at most, they would just 'befriend' you so they would feel less lonely, but would have no actual emotional attachment. They'd ditch you as soon as they weren't lonely themselves. Trust me, I've been in this situation.
>>
File: WIN_20160407_11_52_41_Pro.jpg (51 KB, 604x493) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160407_11_52_41_Pro.jpg
51 KB, 604x493
I want some robots to talk about how to become an hero, kill normies, cut their eyes out and so on.
Talk about their hate towards women while playing video games.

>pic related, me
>>
>>27718934

Who's the goth girl with the big eyes?

Try using discord.
>>
>>27718934
steam desu famalampaitachi
>>
>>27718934
If you want debate-ably shitty memelord friends, then hop on Steam. If you want super normies or niggas head to Xbox.
>>
Why don't you make real life friends instead?
>>
File: 32948672943.jpg (19 KB, 400x559) Image search: [Google]
32948672943.jpg
19 KB, 400x559
>>27719028
>literally tim mcveigh
>>
>>27719033
I don't know. I've been trying for my entire life. They never last long. It's getting weird with just my own thoughts all the time...
>>
>>27718934
Honestly I agree with the other posters, steam is legit and the people on there are on average quite nice. I've made some "friends" there and my anxiety flare up means I'm afraid to use my account now so have been playing on a smurf, but if you can avoid tarding the shit out of it you can even make some long term friends on there.
>>
File: IMAG007.jpg (120 KB, 912x489) Image search: [Google]
IMAG007.jpg
120 KB, 912x489
Second Life.

It's an avatar based social program where the users create the content. I made 90% of the stuff in the pic. Socializing is interesting,but making things is far better...
>>
>>27718934
Online friendship has to be based on something. Like playing vidya or whatever. But if all you do is talk it's not gonna last very long.
>>
>>27719030
Add each other on steam famalam?
>>
>>27721951
second life is full of retarded morons mostly in my experience.. I tried it but I couldnt help going full griefing edgelord since everybody else was so dumb
>>
just play an mmo, senpai. steam is garbage for making online friends (unless you actually play the same games together) and second life is full of weirdos so if you don't have interest in learning how to create shit there or just grief then i'd say don't waste your time on it.
>>
>>27723420
nobody talks on MMO's anymore, it's just grinding and LFG NO FUKING NOOBS
>>
>>27723493
i think it depends on the mmo in question. i think your example applies mostly to wow.

frankly i would say that ffxiv is the best one right now. a big part of it is socializing with other players and partying up with them, or so i heard. doesn't hurt you can be a qt catgirl, either.
>>
Are there any people here who have kik and wanna talk about vampires, ghosts, horror or vidya?

I have never found a friend with the same interests as me so far.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
I lost everything /r9k/ years of online friendship gone, we actually knew eachother by name, everything.
It's gone and /r9k/ was right again.
I just want my diverse group back, or atleast a new set of mysoginist metal head vidya addicts like me.
>>
They'll just use you for ERP and then dump you. Turns out robots aren't very friendly either. No-one really is. Its better to be lonely, you're the best (and perhaps only) friend you'll ever.
>>
>>27724987
>>27719019
This. I had an online friend for about seven years and he cut me off outa nowhere and became a normie.
>>
>>27723711

Post your Steam account, maybe ?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.