[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women, why do you come here? This is a sanctuary for the lost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Maiden_Astraea_01.jpg (43 KB, 452x452) Image search: [Google]
Maiden_Astraea_01.jpg
43 KB, 452x452
Women, why do you come here?
This is a sanctuary for the lost and wretched. There are no orbiters for you to plunder.
Please, leave quietly.
>>
>>27718895
For the attention, obviously. And if you've seen the fembot threads, they find plenty-- of both attention and orbiters.
>>
It's cathartic to witness the sadness of others.
I'm sad because my brain's broken and retarded.
I also like making pissed-off frogposters mad because it feels like I can deflect my own unhappiness by spoiling somebody else's enjoyment.
>>
>>27718895

Attention, shit posting. I wonder how many men shitpost on cgl.
>>
>>27718895
>This is a sanctuary for the lost and wretched.

No it's not.
>>
File: a face head pike.jpg (63 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
a face head pike.jpg
63 KB, 1280x720
I come here out of some weird attachment for what I was when I wasn't a stacey, because deep down I feel like I'll never not be a robot.

I'll admit, I found chad. And I feel like we're pretty close to engagement. But even though I've learned to be social in public, it's impossible for me to do that in public and in private. So it seems like it's every hour that I'm with him that he pokes fun at me. But it's endearing?

Somewhere deep, I think I've always also had a yearning to be chad's Boppo. Really though, for the life of me, I can't discern why.
>>
>>27718895
It's not. It's "a place for hanging out and posting greentext stories" with an emphasis on original content.
>>
>>27718895
Which isn't exclusive to any gender, desu. And this is coming from a guy.
>>
>>27718975

I'm actually really curious about how we would get treated on clg. Someone go post in a thread there announcing your gender and link it here.
>>
>>27719283

what should i say to be on topic?
>>
>>27719223
it's because you're a cumdumpster.
>>
>>27719405
You're probably right. I hope he doesn't leave me.
>>
>>27719223

GET THE FUCK OF MY BOARD YOU PUTRID NORMIE SCUM
>>
i want them to fuck off they will never fall for a robot or even care for a robot.
>>
File: 1449260306932.png (51 KB, 674x519) Image search: [Google]
1449260306932.png
51 KB, 674x519
You know that very few actual girls actually post and announce their gender here, right?

Fembot threads are almost all guys shit posting as girls. How dense can you be?

ANIME POSTERS ARE BOYS
>>
>I SAID IT THEREFORE IT'S TRUE!
Nope, not so, OP. It never was and never will be. The place you described is wizardchan. Why don't you leave quietly?
>>
>>27720948
>I SAID IT THEREFORE IT IS TRUE
>This is false. I said it therefore it is true

You know you've done the exact same thing as OP, right? Or are you actually stupid?
>>
>>27719265
White knight please leave. While you speak the truth, giving females any encouragement only decreases the quality of this board. You know this to be true.
>>
>>27718895

Best thread today <3333
>>
File: image.png (340 KB, 1112x584) Image search: [Google]
image.png
340 KB, 1112x584
You abandoned us long ago! Why should we care for your troubles? Leave us! There is nothing for you here.

Turn back.
>>
>Sanctuary for the lost and wretched.

NO. IT'S NOT.
>>
>>27722410
But thats not a single opinion. /r9k/ was outright a general discussion board with absolutely nothing to do with feels or frogposting. This whole idea is a meme gone wrong.
>>
>>27719251
>>27719265
>>27720948
>>27722548

Fine then. Have your precious frog posting image board, I can no longer resist you.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.