[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This kid beat me on competitive, so I found his info and his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
This kid beat me on competitive, so I found his info and his instagram, lots of pictures of weed.

I found a picture of him standing near a mirror, and it showed a license plate of the car on his driveway, which I looked up and found his address.

Should I make an anonymous tip to the police and destroy his life? One of his posts is an acceptance email to his dream university, or should I send it to his dean.
>>
>>27718734
I mean, I wouldn't because he didn't wrong me in any way. At most I'd deliver a couple pizzas to his house or something.

but hey man, if you want to do it I'm not going to stop you.
>>
DO IT U FUCKEN FAGGOT AND DEN VOTE 4 TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
>>
>>27718761
Nah man this kid has to pay.
Nobody beats me on competitive and talks shit without getting away with it.

I want him to have a record, I want him to never get a good job. Are pictures on his phone sufficient evidence for indictment? He's 18 so he'll go to jail.
>>
>>27718734
Competitive what? CS? DOTA?
>>
>>27719069
Lasagna off for seniors
>>
>>27718820
>>27718734
What game? It all depends on the game you were playing.
>>
>>27719083
Yeah ok. I'll just do a thing and then you can go back to waste your life.
>>
>>27719105
A small indie moba game called Awesomenauts.
>>
>>27718734
How do you get someone's address from their plate?
>>
>>27718734
Do it, op. His fault for posting fucking pics of weed online.
>>
do it and post results, ill be watching

I believe in you anon!

reach for the stars!
>>
>>27718734

No, just ask him for a rematch and beat him or something. Don't give yourself that negative karma for you being a faggot.
>>
>>27718820
>Are pictures on his phone sufficient evidence for indictment?

Man I'm no lawyer but I'd say yeah, you can completely fuck him over with the information you have. Like I said, if you want to do it go ahead. I don't care much either way.
>>
>>27718734
>smoke weed
>life can get ruined

This makes me sad about America. It's the only thing that makes me not want to move there.
>>
>>27719206
FUCK YOU VOTE TRUMP FAGGOT SUCK MY DICK
>>
>>27719365
It's sufficient evidence to maybe confiscate his phone amd look around, but pictures of him smoking pot aren't illegal, possession is. I'd imagine he does possess some so he probably would get boned but pics aren't illegal
>>
>>27719395

Not only that, the guy could get night raid'd by cops if they think he's a distributor of any kind. Potentially shot dead, too, depending on how he acts.
>>
>>27718734
pretty sure having pictures of weed isnt enough to get arrested. in fact, you could call the police and even if they DO go over there (which they wont unless their quota is low enough or he's black) they'll just give him a slap on the wrist for minor possession. but just having weed pictures does not make one a weed smoker
>>
File: wojakroach.png (9 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
wojakroach.png
9 KB, 645x773
>>27718734
don't do it directly, humans naturally like to believe they are in control and if they spot your intentions their instinct will be to be contrarian rather than feel they have been manipulated by someone giving them this information to harm this kid's prospects
>>
>>27719447

I AM VOTING FOR TRUMP AND I THINK YOU ARE STILL A PETTY FAGGOT!
>>
>>27719206
Fuck off, this is the most entertaining thread on /r9k/ right now. We should all be encouraging OP right now. The fact that it hasn't been flooded with irrelevant "not your personal army" comments is something to behold in itself.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.