[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have a mental breakdown >end up in the psych ward >every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1438918021517.gif (722 KB, 160x120) Image search: [Google]
1438918021517.gif
722 KB, 160x120
>have a mental breakdown
>end up in the psych ward
>every guy there is a manlet

It all makes sense to me now. Never have my eyes been so opened before. I was there for 3 weeks and I saw 17 manlets in just my own block. There were 5 other blocks and when we had group activities all I saw were manlets. I did not see one tall Man my entire time there.
>>
>>27718542
Of course, but Normies like to pretend it's otherwise that's why they will ignore this thread.

I was in psych ward twice. First time I went to rehabilitation building. 90% ugly men, 10% ugly women. Men were small, had horrible faces, etc. There were 0 pretty people there. Rehabilitation is to make people socialize, get a partner etc. Majority of them poor and on disability.
>>
>>27718542
now that you mention it... there was only one tall guy but he was legit fucked in the head and fat in my looney bin
>>
>>27718542
gee, its almost like tall men are a minority
>>
>>27718542
How exactly did you end up in the psyche ward? What did you do?
>>
>>27718542
I've been to the psych ward 3 times and can't actually think of any exceedingly short men that I saw there any of the times.

most of the men there were older men, normal height. I only ever saw two guys my age in the ward and one was probably 6'3, the other probably 5'10.
most of the patients were women all three times I went.
>>
I just got out of the Brattleboro Retreat and honestly part of me wishes I was still there. Visteral, Seroquel, and nicotine gum on demand, and only a couple people were assholes. Just got faded on meds and played chess with a Satanist. Also, while there were more girls than guys, not all the guys were manlets.
>>
how are you retards ending up in psyche wards
>>
>>27719327
I went there by myself.
>>
>>27718542
sauce you madman
>>
>>27719415
so just wanted attention and to be coddled
>>
did you get the shot?
>>
>>27718542
Wait a second. Like 1/4th atleast was a manlet. You are right. Never really noticed this until you mentioned it.
>>
>>27719465
Of course, why would a cancer patient or a heart patient go to a doctor. So they get attention be coddled :P
>>
>>27719327
Neetdom + 'other'
>>
>>27718542
Do you have to take meds there?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.