[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you cope with having no friends at all?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: crackhead pepe.jpg (53 KB, 515x505) Image search: [Google]
crackhead pepe.jpg
53 KB, 515x505
Please brobots. It hurts so much
>>
Learn to go to restaurants, pubs and movies alone and enjoy it.
>>
>>27718420
What do you mean cope?
Having no friends is great. Nobody bothers you and you can do whatever you want without worrying about the social consequences. You're probably having some grass is greener shit where you've never had friends so you think they're awesome. The reality is, like most people, friends are shit.
>>
>>27718440
>wikihow
>>27718420
Nobody has friends op It's a meme
>>
>>27718456
>Nobody has friends op It's a meme
This is actually pretty disturbingly true.
>>
>>27718454
i want to be able to talk to someone from time to time, someone who im a little close to so theyre not just an acquaintance but an actual friend who knows me.
>>
>>27718518
There will always be something you can't tell them and you'll have to tiptoe around it. They'll bother you when you want to be alone. You'll hang out and it will be boring or unpleasant.

It's not that great. Obsessions > hobbies > media > friends.
>>
>>27718540
how can i be happy without any social contact like you guys are?

I dont mean insultingly in any way i really want to know the loneliness is eating me alive how do you do it?
>>
>>27718688
Why do you care so much about people who don't care about you?
>>
I read a lot.
I also play mmo's sometimes. I don't actually crew with people, but it's nice to see other players running around/doing their own thing. Makes me feel not so alone.
>>
Distract myself with media, talk to myself frequently.
>>
>>27718420
I don't have friends by choice. Fuck 'em.
>>
File: wojak real friends.png (675 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
wojak real friends.png
675 KB, 1000x1000
>>27718420
>How do you cope with having no friends at all?

Learn to be your own best friend and love yourself.

nofriends 3 years and counting
>>
>>27718688
In my case I kept having friends and then realizing they were faggots, over and over again, until I realized everyone's a faggot so there's no point in hanging out with anyone. If you have never had friends, maybe you could watch videos of people hanging out with their friends? I'm not sure if it's something you can learn by observation, but watch them talk and try to find annoying things about them.
>>
>>27718420
Got two dogs
Always happy to see me
Sad when I go away
Never disappoint me
Never hurt me
Want to go where I go
Want to always be with me
Keep the bed warm on cold nights
Comfort me when I cry
>>
>>27718868
Yeah I had steam friends, a couple good ones, but over time they spoke with me less and less until they just stopped talking to me entirely. People suck but we're social animals,it hurts us to be alone, studies have shown lonely people die younger. Which I really hope for but at the moment im just lonely and since nobody will be my friend I was wondering what you guys do. If theres any youtube channels you watch that simulate having friends... If theres some, i dunno, trick to not feeling lonely. I cant just not care like you guys do, im so lonely its gotten to the point where its like i physically feel pain inside at times when i think about it.

>>27718972
Dogs are good and loyal, but theyre such a lower level than humans. I want something I can converse with, something that has deep thoughts, or at least something that makes me not feel so bad.

I'm on antidepressants obviously but maybe somebody knows of some kind of drug that makes you not feel? Just be like, an actual robot, something to make me dead inside so it doesnt hurt. Does anyone know about that?

I had to ask you guys because I'm on here every day and I know this is the loneliest board and I know you guys have developed coping strategies and i was hoping you'd share them.

Thank you all, your responses have been kind so far, nobodies been a dick just to be a dick, you guys get it what its like being alone and how much it can hurt. Some of you guys anyway.

Thank you robros.
>>
>>27718420
Dude having friends is overrated, mine always ask what i'm doing and want to hang out. just let me introvert ffs
>>
>>27719899
fuck off and die you normal faggot
>>
>>27719842
I like to watch Fun Haus and The Creatures (though the creatures havee kind of been going to shit lately) on youtube. Seeing them have fun playing vidya makes me feel good for a bit. But it can also lead to me wishing I had friends that I got along with so well, ones who I could play vidya with and have fun.
>inb4 "you watch the creatures and roosterteeth so you must be an underage fgt"
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.