[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REMINDER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Man_in_the_High_Castle.jpg (87 KB, 600x939) Image search: [Google]
Man_in_the_High_Castle.jpg
87 KB, 600x939
Daily reminder that if your goal isn't to procreate than you should save yourself the years of meaningless existence and just kill yourself. The moment you decide to fulfil your biological role, your peers sense it and you feel new.

tfw someday you'll wave goodbye to your talented and studious son as you drive away from his college campus, your ring glinting in the sun and your wife crying motherly tears in the passenger seat

It will all get better guys. Go join a church and a gym. Improve yourself, meet her, knock her up once every two years until her flowers wilt.
>>
>>27718370
Niggers procreate
think about that
>>
>>27718387
And you should be putting out as much kids as they do or else we will be outnumbered.
>>
>>27718450
jokes on you i'm brown
>>
>>27718596
It isn't about color anon, it's about having quality kids who will be good people

This is a colorblind thread friend, ignore the nazi propaganda OP pic

all memes aside don't be a race traitor
>>
File: 1433783969611.png (14 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
1433783969611.png
14 KB, 473x500
>>27718626
>implying I'm not already mixed race
>implying I won't be making single mothers out of white girls
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.