[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
date tomorrow!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1458439534144.jpg (103 KB, 684x1074) Image search: [Google]
1458439534144.jpg
103 KB, 684x1074
Got a tinder date. We're going laser tagging and maybe for a drink after. She wanted to do something with me both today and tomorrow, but I was busy today. She seems interested as fuck, how do I not sperg out?
>>
>>27718275
Just be yourself and be sure to stand up straight
>>
think before you speak, like think about the whole thing you are going to say before you even open your stupid mouth
>>
>>27718275
You better start fucking practicing your laser tag skills if you ever want to get laid faggot
>>
>>27718310
Thanks Dad
Hogg Dr it ssh by c.f. err has evh
>>
File: 1452774852136.jpg (23 KB, 240x251) Image search: [Google]
1452774852136.jpg
23 KB, 240x251
>laser tagging

Did you suggest that?
Because if you did, its already too late
>>
>>27718378

It's already too late for you
>>
>>27718275
STEP1. go for a jog do a lil work out to get the test flowing, shower, brush, floss, deodorant.
STEP2. have an ultimate plan for the night, so you dont end up meandering and seeming stale. IE know where you would go for drinks if she is still feeling your vibe by the end of the night.
STEP3. get your nice outfit on and get ready to go.
STEP4. when you first meet her seem enthusiastic, she will most likely mirror your enthusiasm and your energy level, so this means dont be tired as fuck, if you are maybe some coffee, and fucking sit up straight it really makes a differnece.
when i say sit up straight i mean dont hunch forward, head over spine.
>>
>>27718655

Holy shit i don't have a fucking itinerary written
>>
No mercy, anon
>>
>>27718671
thats not what i meant you fucking autist.
EX.
hey lets hang out
ok cool
wat do now
uuhh idk lol
wanna get something to drink?
sure
do you know a place?
yeah maybe idk tho
yeah me neither
there might be a place somewhere near here.
>>
>>27718671
>>27718718
so when the time comes for moving on with the night you know the perfect place that you want to shower and maker her feel like you put effort into planning out a date
>>
>>27718718
but dont grls like spontaneous stuff and ppl. they all want to go on an "adventure" anyway
>>
>>27718743
its whats in the box that counts. you can present a good thought out date as being spontaneous/adventurous. And what you ultimately end up doing doesnt have to be what you planned out either, its just used a guide if your not sure what to do next and want to keep things going.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.