[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /pushingthelimits/ here? Since you have given up on life,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1444672ffff454949.png (482 KB, 692x577) Image search: [Google]
1444672ffff454949.png
482 KB, 692x577
Who /pushingthelimits/ here?

Since you have given up on life, why not test the limits of your body?

Tonight I'll be mixing lots of benzos, alcohol, and opiates together. The main thing is keeping your breathing in check because right now its really shallow.

But I'll make it though, and tomorrow I'll celebrate my accomplishment!
>>
File: MUSSATSU.png (504 KB, 698x760) Image search: [Google]
MUSSATSU.png
504 KB, 698x760
He's fast
>>
>>27717983
are you fucking retarded? that combo can easily get you killed
>>
>>27718029
N-nande! heiai!
>>
>>27717983
Life sucks sometimes, but ODing, or having a bad trip, or any of the many bad side effects of drugs on top of a shitty life is even worse
>>
>>27718066
I've done it before several times. Its all about self control and the I enjoy the challenge of maintaining it even when very intoxicated.

Even right now I am really fucked up but I am taking care to breath deeply and stay hydrated. I find great enjoyment in doing this.
>>
enjoy ur respiratory depression

maybe trigger ur fight or flight response by exposing urself 2 an anxiety-provoking situation to get that adrenaline

alternatively maybe hyperventilation would be helpful to get more oxygen into your bloodstream
>>
>>27718129
I am already getting plenty of oxygen. That is very crucial in making it through.

I think when normies overdose they get really messed up and just disregard breathing because they cannot think soundly.

Its all about maintaining awareness and I think you can make take any amount of drugs you want.
>>
>benzos

Never again. That shit is pure evil.
>>
My habits won't be killing me suddenly, but I have a decent of amount of money in the bank, and I recently inherited my parent's liquor cabinet.

I've been drinking about a fifth of hard alcohol every day or so on average. Not very extreme, but potentially fatal I guess.
>>
>>27718110
Youre a fucking retard, one day you will die and you will regret it while dying that you did it. Have fun.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.