[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally work up courage to ask a girl out >we go on a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 253x450[1].jpg (26 KB, 253x450) Image search: [Google]
253x450[1].jpg
26 KB, 253x450
>finally work up courage to ask a girl out
>we go on a date
>thought it went well
>she ghosts me two days later
>a week later i see her with some other guy
>a month later she dies in a car accident

There truly is justice in the world.

Pic related is her

http://www.courant.com/community/west-hartford/hc-nh-fatal-crash-west-hartford-0406-20160406-story.html
>>
>west hartford
>wait a minute isnt that the jewish packed part of hartfo..
>Molin

OP why are you trying to date a kikess?
>>
>>27717994
I was lonely and wanted a date.

She looks a lot prettier in person, or I should say looked :)
>>
File: 1456077739364.png (50 KB, 1631x1571) Image search: [Google]
1456077739364.png
50 KB, 1631x1571
>>27718021
savage

you are going to sleep like a baby tonight
>>
>>27717946
"Her middle name is Joy, and that really defines her," said the friend, Katie Rose, of West Hartford. "She just lit up the room every place she went. If she didn't know you, you were going to be her best friend in five minutes."
Yeah, so I guess I''ll never get to be her best friend! hahaha, stupid roastie whore getting what she deserved.
>>
>>27717946
>thinking that just because she went on a date with you that you sealed the deal

Novice mistake OP. At any given time a roastie has several relationship options on her plate and more will come by the day. There is not a single moment where you arent competing with at least one other person.

And may the best man win!

I hope your dick is big and your wallet is fat!
>>
dat chin (original)
>>
>>27718073
>ghosting someone

She deserves it
>>
File: malleoface.png (533 KB, 1324x992) Image search: [Google]
malleoface.png
533 KB, 1324x992
That chin nose forehead eyebrows eyes holy shit what the fuck OP
>>
Do you have any evidence that you actually knew her?

I mean you've posted her photo and told your story, so anyone who knows you or her could easily find out who you are already, why use the photo from the news article?

Show us proof, OP.
>>
Today's a good day, anon.

Find your self a cold beer, a joint, chocolate, whatever your favorite vice might be, and enjoy.
>>
>>27717946
>>27717994
>>27718021
With jews, you lose.
Jews lose to Jews as well
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.