[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Working manual labor tommorow, fairly easy for me to do, except
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (780 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
780 KB, 640x960
Working manual labor tommorow, fairly easy for me to do, except my insomnia is worsening, how can I work hard with a few hours of sleep? Tips for falling asleep

Pic not related
>>
Make sure to eat and drink a lot if you have little sleep.
My trick to sleep is putting on an album/show/video, and trying to imagine visuals in my head with my eyes squeezed shut.
>>
>>27717872
This is good advice.

For me, physical exercise also works. Go for a proper run a few hours before bedtime (not just before, then the adrenaline will keep you up) and you will sleep like a baby.
>>
Try ambien if you want to get a full and possibly better night's sleep. Otherwise benzos work for that, though you have to watch it a little with those.
>>
smoking lots of weed works for me
>>
melatonin and stop jerking off
>>
>>27717832
I've been in your position, I recommend Red Bull and 5-hour energy. The brand of either doesn't matter, so long as it's something along those lines, they're all pretty much the same. Chug an entire Red Bull before shift and keep a couple 5h shots in your pocket. If you feel drowsy take the shot, you'll feel it almost immediately. It kept me on my feet through a couple 10-hour construction shifts.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.