[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cucked by life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: 1418809129894.jpg (49 KB, 720x628) Image search: [Google]
1418809129894.jpg
49 KB, 720x628
What is the most unfair/unjust thing that has ever happened to you? I mean an actual event, not tfw no gf or manlet or balding, etc.

Some spic stole my bike and I feel like burning down an entire village.
>>
>>27717635
Spent 7 years taking really high doses of antipsychotic medication which I didn't need. I had been wrongfully diagnosed with psychosis/schizophrenia when all I ever had was an ASD.

I've been close to brain dead for 7 years because of a bad diagnosis due to uninformed doctors, I don't think you can get any more cucked by life than this.
>>
I spent $800 to meet a girl I had a long distance relationship with for 2 years and she got a girlfriend the day before I got there.
Fuck women, seriously, fuck them all. I couldn't care less if the entire female race died right now.
>>
>>27717678
That's pretty damn rough. Can you recover?
>>
>>27717635
Probably being born a transexual.
Being a Chad was so fucking easy but the better I got at it, the more depressed and psychotic it made me.
Now im just some shitty pretty boy with a useless dick and have no energy fucking ever.
At least I dont feel like killing myself but I feel like all I can do is lay down and stare at the roof because everything else makes me feel overwhelmingly exhausted.
>>
>>27718330
I have already recovered really a lot. It would be fair to say I'm "back to my old self". I spent a year or so just dealing with withdrawal and laying around in a friend's house who agreed to help me. My parents didn't want to face reality and the fact that the diagnosis was wrong and that they had contributed to forcing me to suffer. I kind of had to run away from home in order to help myself out of the situation.

All in all, I don't enjoy thinking or talking much about it. What happened to me was incredibly wrong and unjust.

I avoid going in depth into this part of my life because I know I'm going to meltdown in anger.
>>
I was born...
>>
My dad left when I was 10.
My mom was never around and her family raised me to believe my dad was evil and useless.
I miss my dad. He was smart and funny and now that I'm getting older I see myself in him. This makes me feel like crying.
>>
>>27718470

Gotta face that rage or it'll come back harder
>>
>Gf of 3 years leaves me for tweaker
>Have no other friends
>End up on r9k

>At train station
>accidently drop wallet
>go back for it literally a minute later
>not there
>not at lost and found
>lost 90 dollars, id, bank cards, etc

I blame myself and with that being said I would never return a wallet fuck them maybe phone cause I still have a heart
>>
The landlord our family was renting from kicked us out randomly in the middle of the school year when I was in 9th grade. It was in the middle of the semester and we were homeless for a few months, and by the time I was able to go to school again, all of my work that year didn't count. I basically would have to do 9th grade over again next year. This would haunt my record and eventually lead to a lot of bullshit that made me had to drop out years later.
>>
>>27718642
i wanna hug you anon
>>
>>27717678
that's cause you live in murrica, where all health problems/illnesses are just cured ("cured") with meds
>>
>>27717846

Gf is bi I trust her faithfulness so much but honestly I worry about this sometimes.
>>
>>27718731
I just want you to know I read your reply and I appreciate it.
>>
>>27717635
VOTE TRUMP YOU FUCKING RETARDED PUSSY AND KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>27718759

What country would have 11 year olds to post at this hour
>>
>>27717635

Some piece of shit who worked in payroll forgot to put on all my hours for a paycheck and I ended up $200 short for 2 weeks in college till it was fixed.
"I can't do anything about it" haha kys is all I wanted to say.

Always fun to be starving more than usual and late on bills. Seriously fuxk that guy.
>>
>>27718792
why don't you comfront him?
>inb4 violence is for niggers (which actually means I'm a huge pussy bitch)
>>
>>27718707
I accidentally left my wallet in my car one night. I stupidly had all my photo id's in it as well as my social security card (stupid, I know). Some nigger smashed my car window and stole it. It had no cash in it but the amount of grief and unneeded stress this caused me made my angrier than I've ever been. It happened right before finals as well. There's no worse feeling than having to figure out how to prove you're you because all you have is a birth certificate.
>>
>16
>parents tell me to get some dumb dental surgery
>do it
>take anti biotics
>they fuck my stomach up for life
>spiral into a complete failure to to stomach pain
>dozen more medical problems crop up
>endless pain for a decade
>they blame me and gossip with their friends over what a huge loser I am
>>
>>27718889
I was in college, worked for the university... Also I'm civilized and would rather suck it up than get fired and be poor for the whole semester. He knows he made a mistake and apologized, that's about all he can do. I'm not going to feel any better by making him feel worse.

Just bite your tongue, hold in the rage. It's worked so far for me. Everyone's a fuckup, it's only a big deal if you let it be.

I hope tonight you'll realize that many of your problems are a matter of perspective. You can be mad about something but if you let it consume you, you lose.
>>
>>27718974
>they blame me and gossip with their friends over what a huge loser I am

all the time when growing up my dad did this shit. Any time i did something embarrassing they would phone my other family members or their friends and tell them about it and i could hear it through my door. It wasn't even like a light hearted joking around thing either he was just talking about me and it's embarrassing as fuck. This lead to me having so much anxiety around family members so i just stopped talking to my dad and stopped communicating with any of my family
>>
When I was 6 a pot of boiling water fell over and spilled all over me and left scars everywhere
>>
>>27719081
post pics faglord420
>>
>>27719025
they seem like poisonous people tb-h

Anyone that gossips about their own kid's failures is sick in the head.
>>
>>27717635
>promising athlete destined for scholarship
>first year of high school get sick
>multiple family members get terminal illnesses in the space of 2 years
>can't cope with school & family
>leave school
>take care of family
>no future

fast forward 5 years, and i have made very little progress
>>
>>27717635

drunk faggots kicked down my snowman. twice.
fucking aggressive white niggers.
>>
>>27719175
worst one in this thread, senpai.
sorry for your loss
>>
>multiple family members died within a short time span
>mental illness
>tinnitus
I hate happy people
>>
>>27718974
That fucking sucks. I'm allergic to just about every major type of antibiotics (0 for 3 on antibiotics I've taken). So I guess I'm fucked if I ever needed to take them again. 10 days of them to cure sinusitis. Beat the crap out of my kidneys by day 6 or 7. Never really been the same. Anything that might be an infection since, doc looks at my records and says fuck it, eat fruits and veggies and drink lots of water. Lol, great advice man.

So fuck everything I guess. If it's our time I, then it is. I just hope they get better at determining what drugs will work best based on genetics.
>>
>>27719184
>tinnitus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgs9OhjAE2g
>>
>>27718707
I stopped for gas when leaving Chicago and left my wallet on the counter when I paid. I immediately turned around, not even two minutes, and it was gone. I lost my friend's library card, my driver's license, debit card, and 40 bucks. Canceled my card and had to get a new one. Still need to get a new license lel
shit had me fucking fuming
>>
>>27717635
>everyone close to me tries to touch me in my sleep
>when i finally moved out and my first ever boyfriend cheated on me with my roommate and then when i kicked them out my landlord gave them a key to come wreck all my shit
>>
>>27719204
sorry to hear that anon

If it wasn't for all the people they help I'd want to call antibiotics the devil. I don't even remember being normal anymore.
>>
>>27719234
someone tried to get in my apartment with an old key once

thankfully I was there at the time and had it deadbolted.
>>
>freshman year
>depressed, pass tests ez but don't care for homework
>decide to turn that shit around
>there's this douche kid with diamond earrings in gym
>hangs out with this lanky black douche
>anyway in Latin class get assigned a poster on Roman mythology
>set up a way to make some river spell out the title or whatever
>looks pretty good, almost done
>too big to fit in locker and can't take it with me on the bus
>decide to hide it upstairs between a fold-in bleacher
>walk back downstairs and pass douchepants on the way

I came back the next day and it was torn to pieces. Why the fuck? I never talked to the guy. I couldn't even confront him in gym class because we had a zero-tolerance policy against violence. Freshman year was complete ass. My sister wasn't even allowed to defend herself after being beaten by some girls because of they took that policy too far.
>>
>>27717635
i went to a private school and knew a girl from my town at that same highschool. during one of our winterbreaks she texted me if i wanted to go out with her and some friends to a party. i showed up at a parking lot to meet up with them and they never showed up. ever since that day i know not to trust people and that lack of trust is probably why i dont have friends. i literally sat on a bench in that parking lot for several hours waiting and realised no one was going to ever meet there.

never even confronted her about it when we went back to school when the winter break was over. i hope shes a single mom now or dead.
>>
>>27719453
Not exactly similar but it reminded me of how my friend got mugged. He was at a bonfire and this girl took him by the hand into the woods. He then saw two large shadows in the trees and then he got beat the fuck up and got his shit stolen. Now he carries a knife on him
>>
File: a face avatar fire kill it.gif (1 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
a face avatar fire kill it.gif
1 MB, 250x188
>spend a few dozen hours creating scale plaster model for scholarship presentation
>scholarship presentation doubles as grade in high school
>finish model
>carrying it out garage
>trip on porch and fall onto driveway
>it breaks into a million pieces
>mom is just getting home from work
>she pulls into garage
>she rushes out of car
>"Are you okay!?"
>mfw she just drove over most of the plaster buildings which popped off the model city
>mfw they've been ground into the ice
>mfw dozens of hours of painstaking work, gone in an instant
>mfw ice

To this day, I hate Winter.
>>
>middle school
>fear of tests in school
>throw up almost every time in front of the whole class when teacher says we were going to have a test
>>
>>27718974
16, acne antibiotics for a year, stopped abruptly. Now im pretty much balemic because everytime i eat i feel sick and tired for hours, and feel like throwing up. Its been 3 years stomach bacteria doesnt recover
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.