[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come guys that sleep with a ton of girls are praised as gods
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: 1460084201132.png (598 KB, 777x1097) Image search: [Google]
1460084201132.png
598 KB, 777x1097
How come guys that sleep with a ton of girls are praised as gods while girls that sleep with a ton of guys are shamed and called sluts?
>>
>>27717517
I have never praised anybody for sleeping with a lot of women.
Men and women are both sluts.
>>
For the same reason that a bee who pollinates a lot of flowers is a busy bee and a flower that gets visited by a lot of bees is a lazy whore flower
>>
File: dindu.jpg (47 KB, 460x385) Image search: [Google]
dindu.jpg
47 KB, 460x385
Men that sleep around are desirable, and worthy of being envied

All women are desirable due to the presence of betas
>>
>>27717517
I call them pieces of shit just like sluts
>>
>>27717517
they are both sluts and whores that should shut the fuck up and accept they are shit humans
>>
>>27717544
I'm interested to know, why do you think men that sleep around are more desirable? Perhaps they got their rocks off on pure trickery and deception?

>>27717548
Why would you say that anon?
>>
>>27717517
Theyre both champs to me fampai. I respect sluts more because they are honest with their natural instincts.
>>
>>27717517
Mysoginny
>>
>>27717569
Because promiscuity is immoral regardless of gender and subversive to civilization
They're basically ghetto niggers
>>
Something something key and lock

Anyway these threads are bullshit and I already know what's going to happen, men are going to say that men who have lots of sex are great because it shows they're desirable while women who have a lot of sex aren't because sex lowers worth and then they're going to use that key and lock analogy that I'm sure makes them feel very smart when they use it.
>>
>>27717517
As a man attracting a mate is hard work whereas if you're a woman all you have to do is say you're in need of a dicking. The challenge for women is to be virgins, they have so many options and temptations slapping them in the face that it's basically more difficult for a woman to be a virgin than it is for her to be a slut and that's why it's not praised. You don't get praised for breathing, or for doing simple things, praise comes from achievements. Wanting to be praised for being a slut shows how entitled some women are.
>>
Because it takes actual skill to seduce and bang multiple females. Even Chad has failed hundreds of times. What skills do sluts need besides looking hot?
>>
>>27717517

One is easy to do, the other is hard to do.
>>
>>27717517
Because woman and men are not the same and we should be treated differently.
>>
It's very easy for women to get sex compared to men
I've never seen a man be "praised as a god" t b h
>>
>inb4 lock and key hurr durr herp derp

I fucking hate that analogy so much. It isn't even relevant to human interaction or moral analysis, a key and a lock just happen to have some vague, tenuous resemblance to a penis and a vagina.
>>
>>27717517
A key that opens a ton of a locks is a good, a lock that is opened by a ton of keys is bad.
>>
>>27719119
>>27719144
good prediction :^)
>>
File: Penguins.jpg (760 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Penguins.jpg
760 KB, 1024x768
It has to do with how us, as humans, look at the acts of giving and receiving.

It's considered virtuous to give something to lots of people.

It's considered greedy to take something from lots of people.

That's pretty much the long and short of it.
>>
>>27717568
This everyone.
I've never praised a guy who bangs lots of women I just think wow what a degenerate.
>>
>>27717540
KEKKED
underrated post
>>
>>27719144
Fortunately, our genitals aren't actually keys or locks. What's the actual reason?
>>
There are 60 million more males than females on earth. If there were a surplus of women then men would be called slurs for sleeping around.
>>
>>27717517
How come virgin girls are praised are pure but virgin guys are seen as creepy, disgusting failures?
>>
If you're "H" you're a slut
>>
>>27717517
>implying they're not just sluts as well
Fuck out of my board nigger
>>
Science basically. To keep it simple Oxytocin causes bonds through intimate touch and sex. As you use more your resistance increases.

This applies to guys too but guys are already weakly affected by Oxytocin, Testosterone reduces the effect while Estrogen increases it, and females produce more to begin with.

Basically a girl who sleeps around bonds at a noticeably slower rate/less effectually while guys just bond poorly to begin with and don't see as big a difference. It's by design.
>>
>>27717517
It's easy to fuck a lot of guys, it's difficult to fuck a lot of girls. Next question.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 737x1468) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 737x1468
>>27717517
Better question OP, who cares?
Women are always hypocrites and their double standards piss me off
>>
If you go out, hunt the meat, pick all the vegetables, prepare a feast and then eat it, that's a goddamn achievement.

If a feast is put in front of you and you just pig out, you're a glutton.

Same concept. Getting laid as a man takes work, a lot of work. Getting laid a lot is a sign of social success and hard work. Getting laid as a woman is easy. You aren't being selective, you are being gluttonous and it is repulsive.

Look up Bateman's theory. Biologically, men are naturally sexually promiscuous, whereas women are naturally sexually selective. It's also why men are condemned when they are virgins but women are desired for it.
>>
because women just have to say yes.
Literally all they have to do is say "Yes Lets have sex"

for men its a game. A hunt. You have to be attractive, and suave, and fit, and rich, and tall, and funny, and not too clingy, and chad like.
So fuck yeah men deserved to be praised because of how hard it is to get the beligerent cunt to say yes. Women dont lift a finger nowadays and complain about doing fucking housework. TOO MANY MALE CEO'S NOT FAIR... X(
UGGGHHHHH DEREK NEVER HELPS AROUND THE HOUSE I ALWAAAAYS HAVE TO DO THE DISHES. JEROME MESSAGED ME ON FACEBOOK FOR COFFEE, IM GONNA TAKE HIM UP ON THAT OFFER.
>>
>>27717517
It's different for guys. They get virgin shamed. That wasn't so complicated was it?
>>
>>27717517
>guys that sleep with a ton of girls
These men are incredibly rare, so rare that no one really cares about it

>girls that sleep with a ton of guys
This is 99% of women, thus a much bigger issue.
>>
>>27717517
>zero effort required for girl
>a lot of effort required for guy
see the difference?
>>
>>27717517
>How come guys that sleep with a ton of girls are praised as gods
They're not
And if they are, it's dictated by woman
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.