[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw she's kind of ugly but you still want to put your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: _1453596693726.jpg (39 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
_1453596693726.jpg
39 KB, 500x375
>tfw she's kind of ugly but you still want to put your face in her ass
>>
>you don't think she's ugly but she does
>and you put your face in her ass

You win some you lose some.
>>
File: _1447460803671tdd DK.gif (392 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
_1447460803671tdd DK.gif
392 KB, 500x281
>>27717467
Her face looks not alright.
But her ass, I just want to rest my face in it.

My conscious doesn't rest well knowing her face is out of whack.
But her ass.

Her ass man.
Though I won't see her face I know what it looks like in my mind.
>>
>>27717456
This is the most awful feel ever. Everytime you jerk off to her in your head, you have that underlying knowledge that you don't really find her attractive. It makes me anxious
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 473x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 473x960
>>27717456
Shiet sometimes those are the best ones
>>
>>27717456
>put your face in her ass
Submissive as fuck, that's some borderline cuck shit right there.
>>
>>27717672
ass-legged
>>
>>27717495
Post pics already.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.