[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
poo in the loo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: india-open-defacation.jpg (384 KB, 1200x749) Image search: [Google]
india-open-defacation.jpg
384 KB, 1200x749
>huge population
>cramped cities
>cities filled with trash
>shit in streets
>shit in lakes
>dead bodies go in shit lake
>drink, cook, and bathe with shit corpse lake water
There is going to be a huge as fuck disease that kills off most Indian people, right? There has to be. They live in conditions perfect for the spread of some crazy ass disease.
>>
>>27717442
seriously, how are they not all dead? it's kind of amazing. maybe shit-corpse water is actually the elixir of life and they stumbled upon it by accident?
>>
>>27717485
they breed faster than they die
>>
>>27717502
well the gang rape really helps with that, desu
>>
>>27717521
That's another thing. With all the rape that happens, shouldn't AIDS be everywhere as well as every other STD?
>>
>>27717485
They tend to have infants with a lot of medical issues. I've seen so many shows like spider boy, and the siamese twins attached at the head where both from India. Maybe the water causes mutantions
>>
>>27717485
They have stronger immunity than the ones who live in clean areas,
>>
>>27717442
They are almost all scum and waste of space on this earth. Let just bomb them, you know the world would be a better place for the rest of us
>>
>>27717851

No treatment available to the poor so the AIDsers just die off.

>>27718853

We can't bomb people with nukes. Bad policy generally.
>>
>>27718821
I'm sure that's true, but your immune system can only protect you from so much. Regularly consuming shit particles and whatever dead body pieces and the bacteria in them is really pushing the immune system.
>>
>>27718853
Here's a better idea.

Go the fuck back to /pol/ and stay there.
>>
>>27717442
They're immune to it all/survive die to local and national adaptation

I only hear of euros and americans contracting some kind of disease when they visit and get """"KEKEDXDXDXD::;)"""" by India's bacterial environment
>>
And they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming
>>
>>27717442
Poo isn't the only problem in India, nothing fucking works there. Period.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
>>
>>27717442

Yup. And thanks to globalization, they'll probably just be the epicenter of a worldwide epidemic.

And actually, I'll do you one better; because regulation there is laughable, pharmaceutical manufacturers dump waste product directly into the water, exposing tons of disease bacteria to antibiotics. You'd think that's good but it's actually not because, as we've discovered, eventually the bacteria will adapt to the antibiotics and become immune to them if exposed for long enough.

So you've got a highly dense subcontinent with bad hygiene and bad infrastructure, perfect conditions for plague, and whatever develops there could be immune to antibiotics.
>>
>>27719625
back to your street pajeet
>>
Not all of India is a polluted shithole, it's a pretty big place with diverse climates and enviroments actually. But yeah, morethan 600 MILLION people shit out in the open, to put that in perspective, that's more people than if every single person living in Canada, the US and Mexico didn't poo in the loo.
>>
>>27718821

I am 100% sure I'd rather have a weaker immune system than be born to such disgusting people.

I am pretty sure this attitude is what created the white race. We can always drink gin with quinine.
>>
>>27717442
What? OP, India is the world next superpower.

They just have to drive the toilet witches away first.

:^)
>>
>>27719625
Pajeet you have been spotted.
Back in your L O O
>>
>>27717442
they have probably evolved crocodile-level immune systems by now
>>
>>27720137
>I am pretty sure this attitude is what created the white race
Not really, actually european immune systems were crazy strong compared with native americans because they lived in overcrowded conditions in constant contact with livestock and waste. Smallpox for example is a crowd disease, it was dangerous for europeans but almost certainly fatal to those who lived outside the places where it was endemic, like the natives who had less time (a few thousand years) to adapt to urban conditions.
>>
>>27719821
There already are diseases immune to antibiotics.
Look it up the docs had to use obsolete antibiotics that are so strong that they can cause kidney failure . Nobody gives a fuck about that there.
>>
>>27719821
Interestingly, cholera is thought to have originated somewhere in India.
>>
>>27717442
>There is going to be a huge as fuck disease that kills off most Indian people, right? There has to be. They live in conditions perfect for the spread of some crazy ass disease.
They also have the world's cheapest and highest quality pharmaceuticals, which is how they keep surviving.
>>
>>27720212
Those natives shouldnt have fucked with America then, fucking commies.
>>
>>27720276
>lets just keep using up medicine invented by europeans

Wow thanks India.
>>
>>27720306
>thanks India
They did invent the number 0. Medicine wouldn't be possible without their contributions to maths.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU&nohtml5=False

havent watched the actual video in a long time.

still great
>>
>>27717442
you don't think living in shitty conditions makes your immune system adapt and grow stronger? if there's a lethal pandemic it's gonna come out of the dirt obsessed, cleaning-ocd west
>>
>>27720337
Didnt know they invented your life senpai.
>>
>>27720388
So if you did have a strong immune system you would be left to live with the indians?
That's much better than dying.
>>
>>27718853
They're not really hurting anyone except themselves desu, and they manufacture a lot of shit cheaply.
>>
>>27717851
Statistically niggers have a high chance of getting AIDS while pigskins have high chance of STDS.
>>
>>27719656
Virus cucked?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.