[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Even this cripple has a girlfriend. Why even live?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: B_J-m-9UQAAZTvV.jpg (46 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
B_J-m-9UQAAZTvV.jpg
46 KB, 600x450
Even this cripple has a girlfriend. Why even live?
>>
He probably has a great personality
>>
He made infinity chan.
>>
>>27717392
h-h-h-h-h-hot wheelz
>>
The first girl who fucked him, when he was 19, was a landwhale who then cucked him with dozens of men, sometimes in the same room as him, beat him savagely, and stole basically all his shit.
Would you go through a piggy slut beating you half to death, cucking you, and then stealing from you just to hire Asian hookers?
>>
>>27717468
But this Filipino chick won't betray him will she? This must be true love.
>>
>>27717592
Because she knows this degenerate gets money from the government.
>>
>>27717392
Its because he is a novelty. If youre full blown retarded or have a laundry list of mental disorders youre more likely to get a GF than a depressed manlet.

No one gives a shit if youre ugly and/or a manlet. But they give a shit if you have a disability. Everyone will pity you and some holier than though girl will eventually come along and be your GF.
>>
>>27717425
I can assure you he doesn't.
>>
>>27717392
Josh fucked up everything

and he still won't fix the damn servers

>>27718442
he lives in some asian country like the philippines because he can afford a caretaker 24/7 there for $200 a month
>>
>>27717592
>this Filipino chick won't betray him will she?
She's probably waiting for a binding marriage so she can throw him in a fucking blender, dump his slurry in the trash, and then spend all of his money and a fat insurance check.
>>
File: tyrion.jpg (104 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
tyrion.jpg
104 KB, 750x1000
>>27717392
his dick is bigger than the rest of his body
>>
>>27717392
I don't get free money and live like a king in a foreign country while running a major chan website that is considered so anti-sjw that google removed it from their search engine.
>>
>>27718541
DELETE THIS SICK FUCK CP!
>>
>>27717392
that's not his girlfriend, he pays her to assist him.

t. someone who knows freddie.
>>
File: 1456345420478.jpg (8 KB, 241x250) Image search: [Google]
1456345420478.jpg
8 KB, 241x250
>a cripple has a bigger dick than you
>>
>>27718541
tfw he has a bigger dick than i do

feels bad man
>>
>>27717392
Meh, good for him. He might be a dick and his chan shit but he deserves to be happy.
>>
File: FFUUUU.jpg (53 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
FFUUUU.jpg
53 KB, 576x432
>>27718541
Now that's something I didn't need to see. Fucking 4chan, 8 years and it never ceases to fuck me up.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.