[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What conspiracies do you believe in, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: TR-3B.jpg (81 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
TR-3B.jpg
81 KB, 640x400
What conspiracies do you believe in, /r9k/?
>>
i beleive i banged your mum
>>
Paid shills. Goldberg ect.
>>
That 81% of all posts on /r9k/ are made by the same disgruntled neckbeard.
>>
>>27717299
That the jews raped moots ass
>>
911 was an inside job
original comment
>>
That blood drives are a vampire scheme to get free, consenting food from willing subjects.
>>
>>27717299
Go back to /x/ pleb
>>
>>27717325
Pretty much just this one.
>>
>>27717299
Something that amounts to Metal Gear Solid 2's plot.
>>
File: battl.png (2 MB, 1083x647) Image search: [Google]
battl.png
2 MB, 1083x647
>>27717299
On the internet there are communities that sort of see themselves as kingdoms, these guys infiltrate other communities by pretending to be members of them while spreading whatever culture their community practices, the goal is to exterminate the original topic of conversation that goes on in the infiltrated community and replace it with what's discussed in the attacker's community.

There was an image/screenshot posted on /pol/ from a subreddit that was attempting this very thing (sort of). They were going to go into /pol/ and pretend to be a typical /pol/ posters that supported burnie, The plan was to make people believe that burnie was the ideal candidate for anyone that posted on /pol/, they also did it on /r9k/ and who knows what other boards. This sort of thing happens everywhere on the internet, but there's only one way to succeed when doing this. You have to outnumber the locals, make the place so different that they either leave or adapt and in places like 4chan you can take over the moderation staff. You now have two websites where you can go to discuss the same shit, the goal is to have more than just that though, the goal is to have the culture from their community spread throughout the internet.
>>
Not any specific conspiracies per se.

Just that the rich & politically connected naturally collude to promote their mutual self interest. The results of this congenial relationship are many 'conspiracies' against the common man.
>>
The globalist agenda for a corporate-run one world government and the Frankfurt School
>>
The dead jet fuel meme
>>
File: additi54.jpg (33 KB, 560x546) Image search: [Google]
additi54.jpg
33 KB, 560x546
the reptilian agenda
>>
That the government creates and pushes certain conspiracy theories to muddy the waters and make the correct one more obscure.
>>
>>27717299
>jews control the media and all sorts of institutions
>government hides aliens
>epidemics like the dengue, ebola, etc, are created by government and such to kill low class people (i dont know if this is a conspiration theory or just an obvious actual fact)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.