[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You wake up tomorrow and find yourself laying next to your oneitis.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
You wake up tomorrow and find yourself laying next to your oneitis. You stare at her and she opens her eyes and smiles at you. You suddenly get a phone call and find it's someone named Jerry and it appears he's an old friend and he's asking you if you're still available for some drinks later on with the rest of the gang at the pub.

You get up confused and get a glimpse of your reflection and notice you're a 6'2 Chad with a perfect chiseled face and athletic frame.

Your oneitis then suddenly comes from behind you to hug you and kiss you on your neck. She asks if you wanna get back to bed.

You accept this new reality until later tonight you read your e-mails and see a pattern of codes with each file you open. You spend an absurd amount of time trying to understand what they mean. You become obsessed. Suddenly you receive a vocaroo link and hear your own voice.

You're crying and sounding hysterical at the same. You can't make out what you're saying Shortly afterwards you receive another email. You open it and it's a picture of pic related.

Do you go further into this or do you ignore it and continue living this new reality?
>>
Is that an ouroboros? What is it supposed to mean?
>>
>>27717102
Look further into it. Continue the writefaggotry
>>
It's raid night so gotta get on FFXIV
>>
I'd plunge headlong into hell just to live in a world where she's still alive.
I'd do unspeakable things.
In this case, I'd just ignore the emails.
>>
>>27717102
go further of course

>ouroboros with binary filename
found the INTJ
>>
>>27717102
Go further
Fuck being Chad
>>
did OP seriously bail on this?
>>
I'd fuck my girl that's for sure
>>
>>27717102
Fuck your scavenger hunt, I'm not playing. Is this some sell your soul to the devil type shit? The 'real' you is locked in hell forever while you get a taste of Chad life only to rejoin your cursed identity when you die?
>>
Depends if CSGO's drops reset because I have to grind both level 40 and my wildfire drop.
>>
File: 1456426724869.png (191 KB, 410x409) Image search: [Google]
1456426724869.png
191 KB, 410x409
>>27717102
>10110110101101101111100010101101
>translates to unknown text
>>
>>27720108
Being alive at all is hell
Just by existing you are selling your soul second by second
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.