[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What type of threads do you like the most? I like ones where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1459988573509.jpg (55 KB, 528x732) Image search: [Google]
1459988573509.jpg
55 KB, 528x732
What type of threads do you like the most?
I like ones where robots go out and do stuff and report in. Like go to a restaurant or to get NEETBUCKS or a convention.
Seeing robots go out and do stuff and their trials and tribulations makes me feel like I went out and did stuff
>>
>>27717069
When robots announce they're going to kill themselves and actually do it. absolute madmen
>>
>>27717108
Are you trying to indirectly kill robots?
Please don't
Normies maybe but not other robots
>>
>>27717069
>What type of threads do you like the most
I like the ones where OP is a faggot. Just feels right.
>>
>>27717069
My favorite threads are the one where OP is some ridiculous individual and does a Q&A.

That one guy who lives in some random dude's basement without him knowing is my favorite anon in the history of 4chan.

Love that man
>>
>>27719120
These are great, there was one from a guy who would catfish and blackmail women for shows on skype. Probably my favorite thread ever. wonder I what happened to the guy.
>>
I went outside today and talked to myself out loud (who cares what anyone thinks of me) and yelled normie reeeee.
>>
>>27717069
>nightwalk
>comfy
>greentext
>real nigga hours
>black twitter

But nobody really gives a fuck about any of this. Just make the umpteenth racebait/cuck/sjw/penis size thread for +400 replies
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.