[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me in uni, KHV >girl from another uni who I went to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 286x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 286x256
>be me in uni, KHV
>girl from another uni who I went to HS with and was friends with adds me on snapchat
>she can't see how much of a loser I've become
>she's got a serious bf since high school, no interruptions in dating
>however, I have become /fit/ (used to be massively fat)
>we snap back and forth for a while (she is shockingly unphased how all my snaps are from my dorm)
>about a week ago she snaps me from her bath tub
>I like looking at her shoulder blades so I pick up an uninteresting convo about bath bombs
>she sends me a pic of her from the ribs down to the tops of her thighs (belly button, vag)
>it's partly covered by foam
>I can totally see it though
>assume it was a mistake
>FF to a couple hours ago
>she complains she went to the beach and got a sunburn butt
>includes a pic of her naked ass

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON??? HOW DO I PROCEED
>>
>>27716529
You entered friendzone with benefits.
>>
>>27716584
It's a weird zone senpai, I feel like a girl feels when a guy sends her a dick pic out of nowhere.
>"I didn't ask for this, but I'm flattered they wanted to show it to me"
Except multiplied because I'm a dude
>>
>>27716603
Just do what beta orbiters that entered benefit zone do:

Boost her ego by telling her how pretty she is, so he can go back to Chad.
>>
>>27716626
What if I'm her back up guy?
>>
>>27716903
Why don't you just sack up, and fuck her. She obviously wants you anon. Invite her for some drinks, go back to your apt or hers and fuck her brains out.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.