[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY THE FUCK AM I SO UGLY? GODDAMMIT, SHOULDN'T UGLY GENES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: pepe_Cri.jpg (89 KB, 644x781) Image search: [Google]
pepe_Cri.jpg
89 KB, 644x781
WHY THE FUCK AM I SO UGLY?

GODDAMMIT, SHOULDN'T UGLY GENES HAVE BEEN BRED OUT OF THE POPULATION MILLENNIA AGO SINCE NO ONE WANTS TO FUCK UGGOS ANYWAY? WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENNINNNG?
>>
You're a real easy dude to relate to. Poor me, poor me. Pour me a drink nigga.
>>
Because men were willing to breed with hideous women in the past. That's how a lot of bad genes have lived on.
>>
There's no guarantee good looking people will give birth to a good looking kid. Maybe the chances are higher, but you can still come out an ugly piece of shit. Both of my parents are gorgeous and I'm 3/10 in the face
>>
do people really treat you that much differently if you're ugly?
>>
>>27716561
Yes they absolutely do. Hell, even I (an ugly person) treat people differently, and I definitely don't mean to, it just happens.
>>
>>27716546
>Because men were willing to breed with hideous women in the past.
Still true today thanks to thirsty betas and manwhores who will fuck anything.
>>
>>27716557
Same here.

My mother was beautiful and my father was handsome back in the day and I'm...not.
>>
>>27716570
like when? in what situations?
>>
>>27716514
>SHOULDN'T UGLY GENES HAVE BEEN BRED OUT OF THE POPULATION MILLENNIA AGO
nah society was established once marriage became a thing. Each man got a single woman to procreate with
Before this, I'm sure the stupid and weak were bred out as they either died or were not allowed a gf
The ugliest genes have been bred out but almost everything else stayed in the gene pool for the millennia until now. Now the uggos are being bred out because of feminism and the breakdown of virgin brides
>>
>>27716612
If an ugly person and an attractive person come up to try and talk to me, I'll generally be friendlier and more receptive to the attractive one.

Like I said, I don't even mean to, it just sort of happens.
>>
>>27716582
Correct. So robots, please. Think of the future of mankind before you allow yourself, or your fellow men, to be shackled to a nasty hambeast. Fight it, and the future will be cleansed of the ugly.
>>
>>27716637
are some people only nice to attractive people because they're attractive?
>>
File: 1451454503072.png (175 KB, 480x368) Image search: [Google]
1451454503072.png
175 KB, 480x368
>>27716570
Some people do intentionally, and everybody does subconsciously

It's a fact
>>
>>27716570
This is some real-talk right here.

Being "ugly" isn't necessarily a death sentence. And truthfully, people have varying standards of what "beauty" is, it all comes down to specific tastes. Eventually some cute girl might actually become attracted to you; and if in the event that happens, try not to blow it.
>>
>>27716514
Being ugly is one of the things that gets determined by G-d, by way of mazolot (loosely translated, your astrological standing)

It is really a consequence for something you did in a past life and you were brought back to rectify something. All the best.
>>
>>27716667
I'd say most people.

That's one of my few bitter consolations as an ugly piece of shit; that so much, if not all, of the attention hot girls (and to a lesser extent hot guys) get is solely because of their bodies and once they get old no one will them the time of day anymore.
>>
>>27716681
I must have committed a fucking genocide or something.
>>
>>27716570
Most people aren't attractive. Are you referring to deformed people?
>>
>>27716686
how do i know if someone is actually being nice to me or if they just think i'm attractive
>>
>>27716722
I don't think this is true. Most people are acceptable, IMO, as in they will probably have sex/relationships/etc. at some point in life.

Very few are truly beautiful or truly hideous.
>>
>>27716718
Juust remember that kol avdin ha'Rachmanah, l'tav. Everything comes from Hashem, and He does it for our eternal benefit.
>>
>>27716514
SO IN SE CURE
>>
>>27716734
If she gives you the succ

You're in..
>>
>>27716744
The only people who are truly fucked are the deformed ones
>>
>>27716734
Does it matter? Just enjoy the fact that people give you the time of day.
>>
>>27716775
like some girls will smile at me and talk to me and i don't know if they're actually being nice
should i assume it's just superficial?
>>27716785
i want people to like me that's true
>>
>>27716808
How old are you, do you go to school/college?
>>
>>27716893
yeah i'm a college student
>>
>>27716808
Newflash: these women may just so-happen to like you for both your appearance and personality. Or, they're just being friendly, there are many variables to consider. Try to pick up on any (subtle) hints that may be thrown at you..
>>
>>27716932
hints? stuff like hair-playing or whatever? girls i talk to seem to laugh a lot idk
>>
>>27716718
Stalin confirmed.
>>
>>27716593
>>27716557
>implying your moms didn't cheat on your dads with some uggo
>>
>>27717073
Now why the fuck would she do that?
>>
>>27717077
who the fuck knows? it was probably some old dude with lots of money. maybe one of her bosses
>>
>>27717110
Nah I'm obviously my father's son, just an uglier version.
>>
>>27716999
Genuinely? Ask her if she's doing anything on Friday, anon. (Also, have somewhere to go with that, make the affair casual/non-formal though).
>>
>>27717145
just out of the blue like that? idk i'm kind of terrified of rejection, is that really that good of a sign?
>>
>>27716514
If you were rich it just wouldn't matter that much.Some golddigger would pretend you had "character"or some shit ike that
>>
>>27717171
Ah, well if you're going to be disheartened by an adverse outcome, maybe just play it cool for now. Once again, though. Try to pick up on the subtle his. If you seem to perceive any sort of development, report back to /r9k/ asap.

Most of all, though, try to take an interest in what she does. If you happen to find this girl of particular interest, that is.
>>
>>27717250
the only other thing i can think of is that she always makes a point to talk to me about things in class
other than that i just can't tell how she feels
idk she's really pretty maybe she's just being nice
>>
>>27717293
It's hard to tellll. Especially when you don't have an abundance of confidence/self-esteem at your disposal. You're probably nowhere near as "ugly" as you seem to believe you are, though. Keep progressive with this lady, don't be too /beta/ though. Take care f4m.
>>
>>27717352
idk if i'm ugly, i honestly have no confidence so i can't judge myself
some people have told me i'm cute, but i personally can't tell
>>
>>27717366
If people have sincerely told you that you are cute, then you probably are dude. Iktf of thinking you're ugly, desu I thought that for ages until I actually went out and came to realise just how many people were hitting on me/into me.
>>
>>27717417
mainly it's that i used to be really ugly imo in middle school, and i still have hella issues from that
idk man i just can't get confident about my appearance
>>
File: 4.jpg (517 KB, 1441x2373) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
517 KB, 1441x2373
>>27716514
At least you're not this guy.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.