[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Come hither lads, whats troubling you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1460042439548.png (67 KB, 1456x1108) Image search: [Google]
1460042439548.png
67 KB, 1456x1108
Come hither lads, whats troubling you?
>>
Liquor store doesn't open for another 11 hours.
>>
My gf said she wants to please me so she asked if I could teach her how to suck my dick
I said I would but I don't know how to teach her D:
>>
>>27716131
I feel suffocated by my gf, idk If I should tell her I want to take a break
>>
I wanna make a tulpa but I'm not sure if I could handle having something be by my side forever.
Please don't call me an idiot or tell me to seek mental help.
>>
>>27716192
same I've tried but i never stuck to it long enough for anything to happen. I just want a friend
>>
>>27716156
There's no where else you can get booze?
>>
I wonder what it would be like to feel confident and safe in human interactions. Instead of the persistent paranoia and pessimism that bleeds into my every thought involving other people.
>>
I'm a fucking child and I want to grow up, but I don't know how. I'm a 19-year-old boy who:
- wets the bed nearly every night
- wears braces
- throws temper tantrums
- has major communication problems with people
- is a messy eater
- sleeps with a pacifier
- sucks my thumb
- looks like a 13-15-year-old.
>>
>>27716131
I want money
I want a gf
>>
>>27716131
I'm really fucking done with my uni. I want to be home and comfy not stuck in a shitty tiny dorm room. I have no friends here which is partially my fault because I try to avoid everyone around me.
The semester is over in a month and I really don't want to come back here.
>>
File: my faggot cat.jpg (1 MB, 3304x1880) Image search: [Google]
my faggot cat.jpg
1 MB, 3304x1880
>>27716131
my cat's sick and i'm afraid it's gonna die
pic related is my cat, i'm gonna miss her
>>
>>27716372
cats are fucking weird dude
get a dog
>>
>>27716372
sounds like you're jumping to conclusions. how old is she?
>>
>>27716491
>how old is she?
i got her in 2007, so she's probably reaching 10 years at this point.
taking her to the vet first thing in the morning because there's no emergency vet where i live, the closest one is an hour away.
>>
>>27716535

How old are you, Robobro.
>>
>>27716192
tried it for ages and it doesn't really work. Maybe I just haven't tried hard enough. After a while I only ever gave it attention before I went to sleep, because I could only get a real response when I was fuck tired and couldn't identify my own thoughts. I'll end up trying again though. I'm so fucking lonely.
>>
>>27716597
seeing as how i'm fully NEET i'm at liberty to take her to the vet.
>>
>>27716624

Oh so you were 13 when you got your cat? I was 13 when my cat died. Shit sucks. :(
>>
>>27716342
That's actually kindof sexy desu
>>
>>27716678
said no girl ever...

oregano
>>
>>27716131
I made arrangements with a transgirl to meet for a fwb situation. First time we only got coffee and it was cool. We spent like 3 hours trying to fuck but I couldn't get it up. It's because I take mood stabilizers and I fucking hate myself. I also probably have pretty bad death grip. What sucks more is we got a hotel for it and I feel like shit.
>>
>>27716342
take hormones and be my little bratty princess
>>
I live with my girlfriend. I hate it and want to go back to being single. I hate this. I want out.
>>
I spent $2k on coke, while high on coke

And nobody wants to buy any

Oh well its probably a safer investment than the USD anyway, shits only getting more expensive here
>>
>>27717391

Are you both on a lease? Are you splitting the rent evenly?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.