[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you cure low self esteem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: 4576.gif (510 KB, 700x827) Image search: [Google]
4576.gif
510 KB, 700x827
How do you cure low self esteem?
>>
take acid just trust me
>>
>>27716079
by accepting yourself
>>
File: justbeeyourself.png (10 KB, 205x245) Image search: [Google]
justbeeyourself.png
10 KB, 205x245
>>27716079
>How do you cure low self esteem?

by beeing yourself
>>
You don't, unless you suddenly become president or something. It eats away at you, and other people will react badly to you because you feel bad about yourself.
>>
>>27716105
I do accept myself but I cant pretend that i'm not a worthless loser.
>>
File: whiteboisgoingextinctlol.gif (408 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
whiteboisgoingextinctlol.gif
408 KB, 200x150
Roids m8t. It's the only answer
>>
>>27716120
>>27716105
this is the painful truth, we're too self conscious

the only way a robot would have good self esteem or accept himself would be if he was an clueless autist those guys who goes out in trench coat and katanas thinking they're awesome , or getting old, old people dont give fucks
>>
>>27716079
Honestly, arguing with people helped me. There was a question for an interview that said, "DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN 10 WORDS OR LESS," I just wrote down "THE BEST." I got hired, showed up, then quit because I'm the fucking man and nobody tells me if I'm hired or not.
>>
Take high doses of adderall
>>
File: 1453201916417.jpg (32 KB, 388x379) Image search: [Google]
1453201916417.jpg
32 KB, 388x379
>>27716079
I'm in the same boat OP. My way of curing it is to hang myself or blow my brains out.
Too bad I'm scared of dying, it'll never happen.
>>
Okay, seriously as someone who has had cripplingly low self esteem and has spent whole days lying in bed missing important events and not eating because of it, there is no cure. It's not something you ever really get over. For the rest of your life, you are going to think you aren't worth as much as the next guy. You will never be completely content with who you are.
>>
this is how i'm doing it right this moment
>>
>>27716373
>filename
>obvious repost

No.
>>
>>27716368
That's why you occupy your time with fucking something rather than laying there and actualizing the self-fulfilling prophecy you've constructed in your head.
>>
>>27716368
If you want temporary relief drugs can work wonders. Try some stimulants.
>>
File: 1453410015229.jpg (295 KB, 884x902) Image search: [Google]
1453410015229.jpg
295 KB, 884x902
you need an outside source to validate you

but it's never going to happen because we're shitty and don't deserve praise
>>
>>27716463
There is no validation. You'd just think she was too good for you.
>>
>>27716079
You need a group, it's impossible for a man to overcome low self esteem on their own.
Unless you're a narcissist, severely autistic or really good at something you can't build yourself up, there needs to be an outsider telling you you're worth "X" ("X" being a legitimate estimate of your worth) and you have to believe it.

You know for a fact that you're shit and there's nothing anyone could say to you that would change your mind on that. That's why you need a group. /r9k/ is close but not good enough, notice how robots all act like they're superior to normies/normalfags, well that what's missing in your life, someone to make you feel superior.

All groups of friends have a type of person that they all agree everyone is above of. Even the weakest link of the group, the junkie, the theif, the guy that just got out of prison is going to be considered to be above "X" (you) because this or that. So what you need to gain self worth is someone to push down, that's how all normies do it. They find someone that they can all beat down and the more people you add to the pile of people you've beaten (metaphorically) the higher up you'll be. It's sort of a delusion they create, where they consider themselves to be better than this guy or that guy because he shits naked or whatever.
>>
>>27716079
By accomplishing shit

>build a better body
>learn how to fight
>get rid of approach anxiety
>make money
>dress well
>do well in school
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.