[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do vaginas get extremely loose when she is really turned on?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1445078558.jpg (86 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1445078558.jpg
86 KB, 720x960
Do vaginas get extremely loose when she is really turned on?
I'm asking for a friend.
I will accept anecdotal evidence.
Thanks.
>>
>>27716014
>I'm asking for a friend.

why the hell are you asking this question

explain the situation
>>
The vagina expands during arousal but not extremely
>>
No, the tightness stays the same but they become lubricated enough for things to work
p.s. I've never had sex and made that up, but it sounds right
>>
No they only do that when they've been pummelled by loads a dicks and fists and toys. Now fuck off roastie.
>>
>>27716014
yeah, the vagina expands a bit. it also gets wet. sex would be nearly impossible if the vagina didnt expand or get wet (really uncomfortable too)
>>
It's more about lubrication than anything else. If not properly lubed it can feel tight as hell. On the other side, lots of lube can make it feel surprisingly loose
>>
>>27716227
>>27716305
>>27716319
>>27716337
>>27716345
say you've had sex with a girl a thousand times, she never feels "loose"
then she goes away on vacation for a few weeks comes back and seems really turned on, and swim says it feels like throwing a hotdog down a hallway
swim thinks its because she was more turned on then ever before because she hasn't had sex for the entire time
is swim correct?
>>
http://www.nelsonginecologia.med.br/femalesexresp_engl.htm
>>
>>27716014
No. They only get slippery. They extend inwards so that the vaginal canal is prepared to take longer dicks. When she's relaxed, it's about four inches or so. When turned on, it's around 6-8 inches.

So no. She can get wet and her internals can extend, but it doesn't get loose. Especially not extremely loose, eew.
>>
>>27716421
>tfw people will respond to this seriously

I like that you are bringing back SWIM though.
>>
As everyone is saying, they do. Not very much, but do. They get a lot more wet than loose, though. And it also depends on the girl, some are tighter than others. I`ve had sex with two girls, none of them were as tight as I expected from the hentais I`ve read, one of them felt better than the other too. I just couldn`t cum, she had to use her hands.
>>
>>27716014
A little bit
It mostly has to do with the strength of their vaginal muscles
Gotta do dem keggles if you wanna keep it tight
>>
>>27716421
Sadly, no. When she's hot and bothered, it's only wet... like, really wet.
Initial penetration also feels much less uncomfortable for her, but for the guy it'll feel the same.
>>
>>27716421
haha, i dunno about throwing a hotdog down a hallway, but more or less.
>>
>>27716483
>SWIM
what is this
>>
>>27716618
Someone who isn't me

it came from people discussing drugs
>>
>>27716014
Kinda. Like if i were just sitting there doing nothing and stuck my finger in its just normal, but when im super horny it feels more loose cause its really wet and slippery. sometimes it feels a lot more loose to be honest, but other times it tightens up a little when im horny so i actually don't know anything vaginas are weird
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.