[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any (legit) virgin females on this board? If yes, then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: 1459563274463.jpg (126 KB, 789x721) Image search: [Google]
1459563274463.jpg
126 KB, 789x721
Are there any (legit) virgin females on this board? If yes, then why haven't you lost your virginity to Chad?
>>
>>27715916 Yes, as hard as it may be to believe I am a woman. I however don't believe that virginity is as big of a deal as society makes it out to be, and lost it to my boyfriend about 2 weeks ago who is and continues to be frequent user of 4chan and he used to share many of the views that /r9k/ has towards women.
>>
>>27715916
theres probably not even (legit) women here to begin with

>b-but i see those fembot threads everyday with animu grills and everything!
>>
>>27716167
1/4 of shitposters here have a vagina
>>
>>27716130
>used to
Oh honey
>>
>>27716130
The second you guys break up hell go back to hating women again
>>
Nonvirgin femanononon here hahahahahaha
>>
>>27716167
Oh boy, you're deluded.
>>
I seriously doubt it
there's a huge number of RPers and trannies do take into account
though if the ercia/eliza drama has taught me anything is that the "women" who are here are all underage 14-16 year old girls who didn't get invited to stacey's sleepover so they come to get attention from the 20+ year old guys on here

the girls on here are the most cancerous part and if I could I would make a rule about femaleposting on here just like they have about maleposting on lolcow, where it's an instant ban if you post outside of the containment threads
>>
>>27716167 I wish I could show you or in some other way prove to you that I am. I don't have a folder full of "animu grills" reaction faces on my computer to use. I feel bad for some of the people here, but considering the internet is the internet I have to be somewhat skeptical.
>>
Yes I have a vulva.

Why haven't I slept with Chad? Because he said no.
>>
>>27716253
they can be underage but I bet most of them aren't virgins
>>
>>27716253 I'm 21 and was basically the female version of every guy with a sob story to tell here. Never had a boyfriend until 4 months ago. Are you trying to make yourself some sort of exclusive homo boys club? Or do you actually want to have a girlfriend and wife someday?
>>
File: savetheworld.png (293 KB, 638x358) Image search: [Google]
savetheworld.png
293 KB, 638x358
I only come on here for the gay/trap/bi curious threads!
>>
>>27716263
You don't feel bad for us. Admit it
>>
>>27716393
You know there's a whole board for that right?
>>
>>27715916
female virgins aren't real just like god, why do you think Islamic people blow them selves up over them
>>
>>27715916
Because I'm too perverted and normally adjusted people kinda scare me.
>>
>>27716362
>Are you trying to make yourself some sort of exclusive homo boys club?
What? Not him, but what makes you say that?
>>
>>27716449
It's not the same! There's a certain feeling one gets from this board when one sees the depravity in the text. The curious anons are the most fun to watch posting!
>>
File: 13647814325.jpg (771 KB, 1251x1077) Image search: [Google]
13647814325.jpg
771 KB, 1251x1077
>>27716362
>I'm younger than a majority of posters here
>I just os happened to get my sorry ass saved my a prince charming who came to sweep me off my feet
>why are you trying to keep women out of a board that is essentially male group therapy for guys who have been mistreated by women?
I wonder why
not to mention idiots like you come in and shitpost and spout your gender every fucking thread to try to say "look at me!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a female!!!!!! give me attention guys!!!!!!!!!!!!"
femaleposting is the largest problem this board faces, it encourages cheap bait threads, paywhores, and ruins decent threads for no reason other than some dumb cunt felt bad because her post on facebook got less than 100 likes and needs to feel pretty and liked

not to mention I seriously doubt you were like us at all, I have never seen a female who was truly alone, even at their "loneliest" they still have a massive support structure and steady supply of suitors and complimentscomplared to the average guy here who has nothing, absolutely nothing along with being told they are 100% worthless and replaceable in a heartbeat

you'll no doubt argue back with a "no u, I can be lonely and fit in with the cool kids club" but it's pointless, you don't belong here, hell, most of us don't even want to be here, but it's not like we have a fucking choice, we come here because it's all we've got to try to deal with our problems and if you can't understand that then I seriously think you should justd raw a bath and grab a razor
>>
>>27716431 You're half right and half wrong. I feel bad for some of you because I'm sure there are some genuinely good people out there who deserve to be happy. On the other hand there are plenty of people out there who are terrible people but I try to be an optimist because it's the only way I could and can continue to get through life. I have a unique perspective in that I understand where you've been, even as a woman. I was never asked out in high school but being the introverted gamer I am didn't really put myself out there either. It just so happens I met a boy who is very similar to myself and what I'd assume you to be like. It didn't start out very romantic at first but after spending lots of time together everything kinda just found a way of piecing itself together. Technically I made the first move of putting my head on his shoulder while we were watching a movie, no touching or discussion had happened up to that point. Then things took off and we are very happy today. He even said he'd still be here on /r9k/ probably ranting about women if we hadn't found each other. It's possible and you can do it,many others have. Keep your head up and eyes open, don't be afraid to approach people.
>>
>>27716197
Really? Did they use a carving knife?
>>
>>27716690
this is really really fucking weak bait come on, try harder you little sissy fag
>>
28 Yr old incel here, why do you "robots" even reply to thes fake "fembots" they are clearly attention whores you have no idea what it is like to be incel.
>>
I'm a lesbian and it's honestly real hard to get a gf, or maybe it's cause I don't socialize enough and am scared
>>
>>27715916
because i'm a fucking loser
why else
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 251x201
Nonvirgin women are useless. It's like they even lose conversational value post hymen pop.

Not to mention that their posts are identifiable due to poor structure and shit quality, virgin or not. Their presence on this board is just annoying, usually. Women on /r9k/ are shit.

Not just /r9k/. Never trust any woman that is too familiar with internet culture. You're idealizing these roasties like they're gold, when they are flawed and damaged to the point of shattering. If they haven't lost it yet they will soon, it will mean nothing to them. Time is the only thing that separates the 'virgin waifus' from 'normie sluts'.

Stop caring about women here.
>>
File: black-man-thinking.jpg (20 KB, 378x357) Image search: [Google]
black-man-thinking.jpg
20 KB, 378x357
>>27716735
there's a lot of shills on the board recently
I wouldn't be surprised if the rise of "femanons" is either a shill by a company to try to feminize us further or a campaign from /lgbt/ to fuck up the board
that, or a disorganized but somehow coordinated group of shitposters who all like to pretend to be fujoshis for fun and to bait out a reaction

I can't decide which, could be all three, the trannies on lgbt have been known to samefag here to try to get orbiters, there's at least 2-3 known companies who pay people to shill here, and people like to troll for the luls since the internet began
>>
>>27716362 The internet, especially /r9k/ is no place to seek group therapy. You should really seek professional help if you feel this way or at the very least talk to a trusted friend about your problems with women, maybe they can set you up on a blind date or be your wing man. Everyone gets hurt, deeply at times, don't act like you're some special snowflake. I'm not trying to gain attention, I just figured some of you could benefit from hearing that a guy who was once in your community made it to the other side. Which he obviously isn't going to do himself since he has basically forgotten about you.
>>
>>27715916
Sometimes when people as questions on this board directed at women, i pretend i'm a woman that frequents this board and in my answers i prove everything /r9k/ says about women to be true.
>>
>>27716752
No you're not.

Lesbianism is literally just a myth.

Your entire sexuality is a prolonged temper tantrum. Women knock all of the chess pieces on the ground when someone takes their queen. This is applicable to everything in their life.

Some guy 'took her queen' so she's 'emotionally damaged forever'. If you thought things out and rehabilitated yourself you would recover.
>>
File: 1447783994393.gif (73 KB, 129x150) Image search: [Google]
1447783994393.gif
73 KB, 129x150
>>27716778
>Another mgtow trip

At least the femanons eventually post fap material.

Great job internalizing the COINTELPRO social conditioning, faggot.
>>
>>27716841
you and literally every other "fembot" on the board dude
>>
>>27716897
You're just kind of gross.
>>
>>27716253

what was the eliza/ercia drama?
>>
>>27716936
Some underage attentionwhore sluts, don't bring that subject to this thread please.
>>
>>27716848
What tf you talking about?
Also why would I be attracted to men when women are objectively more cute?
>>
>>27716897
Why would you be so butthurt over it?
>>
I'm reaching female wizard status my next birthday. Haven't been with Chad because I'm beta< I hate to use net terminology but that's the best word for it. Also can't find any virgin men at my age. I have the same relationship views as robots and just say gf instead of bf when making threads.

The comraderie here feels comforting, but I get sad because I know I'd be ostracized if people knew I wasn't a man since "girls have it easy". I even googled "beta female wizard" and didn't turn up anything. All I have is you guys.
>>
>>27715916
yeah we are all virgin femanons here
>>
>>27717260
I wish I could believe you, how can a woman be beta? You literally just have to socialize to lose your virginity. Are you super ugly/deformed?
>>
>>27715916
yes we are all virgin femanons here
>>
>>27716731 I was trying to be sincere, something that doesn't happen often here. I'm sorry that you feel this way but there is nothing else I can do for you to brighten your day besides giving you hope.
>>
>>27717334
I don't have the social skills. Guys lose interest after 2 minutes. I've tried asking some out but creeped them out and got rejected. Friends have tried to set me up and I blew it. I don't know how other girls do it.
>>
>>27717451
There's no hope when you're 25+ khs old and an ugly male with no social skills. Don't delude our robots please.
>>
>>27717334 What do you enjoy doing? Maybe you can look for guys with similar interests.
>>
>>27715916
Yep only 18 still in high school still got time still got hope, and yeah not a fan of mega chads
>>
>>27717451 Have you tried seeking out women with similar personalities or interests? I am a firm believer that there are qualities about anyone that I could find attractive and usually I find nerdier(truly nerdy, none of this hot guy wearing glasses bullshit) guys to be more interesting sincere people. I guess I don't really know what constitutes ugly in your case.
>>
Yes, because I'm saving myself for my oneitis on my wedding night. Is that unreasonable?

>robots are going to think this is bait
>>
>>27717514
I'd still be too awkward even sharing an interest. Thanks for trying to help, though. I thought about hiring a male prostitute to talk to, but I'm too embarrassed.
>>
>>27717514 You wouldn't even have to go to a male prostitute. You could see a sex/relationship therapist on your own, they will help you grow as a person and help you set goals/push you out of your comfort zone in a safe setting.
>>
fuck >>27717637 is for >>27717603 I'm stupid
>>
>>27717596
>Chad
>waiting until marriage
Pick one.
>>
>>27717260
This is the funniest thing i've read on here in weeks.
>>
>>27716778
>posts a picture of a non-virgin woman
bravo
>>
>>27717454
Post location if you are serious.
>>
>>27717451
for real go fucking kill yourself you fucking shithead attention whore
we are sick of your kind coming up and shitting up our board and causing more problems
take your "bf" and get the fuck out of here you roast beef used goods slut
>>
>>27715916
I don't want to lose my virginity to anyone that I don't love, and I've yet to love anyone.
I'm also horrible at staying social, so I end up cutting contact with everyone and staying alone forever.
>>
>>27717637
I've been in therapy for 10 years already. Not a sex therapist though. I'm apparently not autistic, but my parents say I am.

>>27717761
I'm serious, but why?
>>
>>27717451 Sorry but this is the internet you can't tell me where I can and can't be. Are you going to call the first girl you sleep with a slut even if she is a virgin, if so you don't deserve to ever be happy. I've only had sex with one man. You're clearly not sick of "us" coming and shitty up your board otherwise you wouldn't post threads asking for female response. Being that I lost my virginity mere weeks ago to someone who frequented this board I figured I would stop by and see if I could raise the hopes of people like you. Apparently, for you, it is impossible. You've lost all hope and probably contribute nothing to humanity. Please make space for others who have more important things to do, making extra resources available for people who actually matter.
>>
>>27717896
Bitches can't even into proper quoting.

Kek.
>>
>>27717954 sorry, it's pretty late here and I didn't know there were retarded English majors on here, I always thought they would be better equipped to woo women.
>>
>>27717718
No, not Chad. My oneitis is qt lanky boi
>>
>>27717954
She quoted fine but she isn't inserting a space between the quote and the reply.

Still a stupid fucking whore though.

>I'm totally a robot like you guys
>got a boyfriend though ex dee
Every single thread.
>>
>>27717954 That's not what I said at all. I wish you could come up with something more original than whore, I'm not a prostitute. My boyfriend was one of you and I was pretty much as close to the female version of you. Knowing how he felt makes me feel bad for many of you and I hope that someday you will find a wonderful girl and you will both make each other happy.
>>
>>27716555
this is the kinda woman hating autisct rant that I come to r9k for
>>
>>27718284
He's 100% right too.
>>
>>27716197
Where is this statistic from?
>>
Literally 90% of the fembots I talk to admit to having camwhored from when they were 13 years old for online pedos.
What the fuck is wrong with you people?
Not to mention that half of you fuck dogs.
And all fembots hate kittens.
You should all fucking kill yourselves
>>
File: cathofu.png (50 KB, 417x500) Image search: [Google]
cathofu.png
50 KB, 417x500
I am a devout catholic and I am saving myself for my husband.
>>
>>27717738
she was married before her husband got gulaged
>>
yes, i'm 270 something lbs and completely out of control with my weight. The only guys who are interested in me are even bigger than me and it's disgusting, i'm disgusting, i think about cutting the butter from my wrists every day and i hate myself.
>>
>>27718965
You could always date a black guy desu.
I'm black, but I only like petite grills, sorry.

How do you even get that fucking fat?
Like wtf
I eat like a pig and rarely leave my room, but I can't break 190.
Did you just inject bacon into your blood?
>>
>>27718988
don't move much, just sit around playing shitty games watching shitty anime and chugging pepsi like it's going out of style. Literally my only exercise is walking to the fridge and masturbating. I just have no interest, outside sucks, food is gross.

>date a nigger

I have SOME standards
>>
>>27719008
>food is gross.
i mean healthy food, like bananas and salad and what have you. I like delicious nummy gummys and chocolate and pizza and hamburgers, and poky, and butterfingers, and chips, and french fries, and tacos. basically if it's a non-fried vegetable get fucked
>>
>>27719008
If you had standards, you wouldn't be a fat sack of shit.
You're a failure of a human being.
I have 2 black belts and I've been on fitness magazine covers.

I could roll your fatass back into the ocean so you can be with your people.
>>
>>27716197
Yeah, but how many are women?
>>
>>27719032
>I have 2 black belts and I've been on fitness magazine covers.

No, your mom bought those belts for you from walmart because you're too skinny to fit into normal jeans. The only magazine your basement dwelling ass is on is Tendies Monthly
>>
>>27719077
Believe what you want, tubby.
Hmu if you need a roll to the ocean tho, it'd be a good warm up for a run desu
>>
>>27719106

Did you save up enough GBP to leave the house?

I'm pretty fat, you might not be back before curfew when you start rolling.
>>
>>27719117
I live alone, dw whalebitch.
>>
>>27719148

>I live alone
>I live alone
>I live alone
>I live alone

HAHAHAHAHAAH. THE BASEMENT IS STILL PART OF THE HOUSE
>>
>>27719188
Nah, I live on the 12th floor of a luxury apartment building.
The basement units were cheaper, but I like my sunlight and the extra space desu
>>
>>27715916
cause im ugly
>>
>>27719233
I will be your gf regardless of your looks.
I will love you and only you til the end of time.
Will you have me?
>>
>>27719209
post pics faget
>>
>>27719245
Not into females
>>
>>27719281
Why would I post pictures?
I am not into vanity, sorry.
I only told you about my accommodations because you insulted me with your assumptions.
I also do not let fat people see in the inside of my room, you people have a weird vibe and smell.
>>
>>27719293
Sorry, I meant bf.
I am a male, I promise.
Pls let me love you
>>
File: 1432853510538.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1432853510538.gif
2 MB, 640x480
>>27719293
>>27719233
roastie whore get out REEEE
>>
>>27719346
Please don't be mean to the potential future love of my life
>>
>>27719320

> I don't let fat people see my mom's basement, i haven't picked it up yet and you'll tell her
>>
>>27719334
Do you have any throwaway emails?
>>27719346
If I was a roastie whore I wouldnt be a virgin
>>
>>27719432
>this is what roasties actually believe

>>27719455
>this thirst
>>
>>27719432
tell me when you've sent
>>27719500
(You)
>>
>>27719432
"She" is a trap
Don't waste your time, robros
>>
because chads can do better than overweight black girls with bad skin.
>>
>>27719320
>I'm not into vanity
>Brags about maintaining two black belts, having been on the cover of a fitness magazine and living in a luxury apartment. All of which are probably false.
>Asked to provide proof
>Yeah no I'm not into vanity when it suits me

Get the fuck of my board. You must be prodigiously stupid if you thought you could slip that kind of autism past anyone on /r9k/
>>
File: 1448938170456.jpg (359 KB, 933x1352) Image search: [Google]
1448938170456.jpg
359 KB, 933x1352
>>27717596
>robots are going to think this is bait

AND INDEED WE DID
>>
Virgin because asexual
>>
>>27720629
this holy shit

>>27719320
fuck you roastie scum
>>
>>27717874
>I'm serious, but why?
So that I can be your virgin bf obviously. Problem solved.
>>
>>27719432
>Do you have any throwaway emails?
Hey, email me too
[email protected]
>>
>>27715916
20 year old khhv

Because chads don't talk to me and wouldn't want a relationship with me. No one would.
>>
i wish it was possible to filter gay ERPers out of fembot threads so I could actually read legit female posts.

I want to learn things about women like me to help me find one, not two fags ERPing with anime girl pics typing with stutters.
>>
>>27720842
>20 year old khhv
>No one would.
I would. Be my gf right now.
>>
All men care about is good looks, which I don't have.
>>
>>27715916
Yeah. I have a decent face, but I've lost a lot of weight and I'm still losing the rest of it now. I was pretty much doomed as a young child to an ugly body even if I had the knowledge and will to lose the weight at that age.
I'll be too ashamed and scared to ever be with a man unless he's one of those rare people who doesn't like sex.
>>
>>27720900
No. You're just saying that. As soon as you realize my shitty personality you would leave me.
>>
>>27716253
>lol cow

This a board on 4+4 Chan or something?
>>
>>27720926
>No. You're just saying that. As soon as you realize my shitty personality you would leave me.
That's wrong, but if you're going to keep insisting there is of course nothing I can do about it. But in this case you need to admit that the reason is because you don't want a bf or anything.
>>
>>27720945
Alright. You're my bf now.
>>
>>27720949
That's good. Give me your Skype or something.
>>
>>27720949
Nah fuck that guy, date me instead.
pls be in NZ
>>
>>27720961
Skype is a normie app and also a botnet

>>27720962
Holy shit I'm in chch
>>
>>27720977
>Holy shit I'm in chch
Auckland here. Want me to rescue you from crushed church and build a life together?
>>
I haven't got any shame. If you're one of these girls and you're in Australia send an email to [email protected]

I'm a failed chad, I have a bachelor pad in the Adelaide CBD, but I have no girlfriend prospects.
>>
>>27720983
Maybe. I need to know more about you first.
>>
File: 1381944906299.jpg (124 KB, 768x480) Image search: [Google]
1381944906299.jpg
124 KB, 768x480
>>27721162
What do you want to know?
I'd reach into the heavens and make a gift of the stars just to see you smile.
>>
>>27721162
>>27721170
I think chch girl died.
>>
>>27721525
Nah, I just dropped him the second he posted yryr.

There's no way it work out.
>>
>>27721549
What's wrong with yuru yuri, cunt?
>>
I wonder if I'm the only virgin on here that wants a non-virgin for my first time, I hope she's a bad bitch that can suck and fuck mad
>>
>>27721549
it would*

>>27721560
It's fucking boring and it's weebshit

More so, I've been gorespamming the yryr shitposts on /g/. Even if I didn't want you, you wouldn't want me.
>>
>>27715916
No one wants me.
>>
>>27721608
>complaining about anime on an anime website
Have you considered relocating to reddit?
>>
>>27721622
>this was original
Holy shit.
>>
>>27721622
>No one wants me.
I want you.
>>
>>27716130
>grill here
Everytime, the meme is real.
>>
>>27721681
I've heard that lie before.
>>
>>27721707
Who said it before?
>>
I'm overweight and when I'm overweight, I'm ugly af. Kissless as well desu

I want to lose my virginity to a charming british butler who fucks me because I am his Lady
>>
Because no one could ever satisfy my weird sexual fantasies that have been molded by years of internet/4chan/anime consumption. I have also never actively tried to find a partner. 22 years old.
>>
>>27721722
One guy from /r9k/ before he stopped talking to me.
>>
>>27721733
>Because no one could ever satisfy my weird sexual fantasies that have been molded by years of internet/4chan/anime consumption.
Elaborate. Are they possible in reality?
>>
>>27721751
>One guy from /r9k/ before he stopped talking to me.
Why did he stop talking to you?
>>
>>27721733
>>27721724
>>27721622
>>27721804
Hello, pls be in New Zealand.
>>
>>27721813
Australia and I'm 20kg overweight senpai you don't want me
>>
>>27721783
I'd like to know it too. I don't care if it hurts, I just want to know.

>>27721813
Sorry, Europe.
>>
>>27721828
So long as you're kind and like the things I like, I couldn't care less what you look like.

Besides, weight is always something that can be lost and I'm hardly fit myself.
>>
>>27721848
>Sorry, Europe.
Me too. Be my gf.
>>
>>27721770
Not really. I mainly jerk off to shota with all kinds of flavorings ranging from incest to oviposition to omorashi. I don't really feel much sexually when I see adult males (2D or 3D).
>>
>>27721856
What do you like then NZ?
>>
>>27721868
I-if you wish.
>>
>>27721937
I do wish. Give me some contact info.
>>
>>27717260
Why is it so important you find a male virgin at your age? You get picky and you'll never find someone nearing wizard age myself here in the UK
>>
have you guys ever hung out with a Chad? they don't fuck anything below a 7/10. it's fucking crazy. I was talking to one of my Chad friends and we were talking about hot girls and I brought up one girl who I think is like an 8/10 and he said she was a straight up 6/10 and wouldn't even approach her.
>>
File: 1395230131581.jpg (48 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1395230131581.jpg
48 KB, 1280x720
>>27721915
Weebshit, video games, classical novels and history.
>>
>>27721892
>tfw no western european gf
>>
>>27721878
Maybe you could be my mommy gf then. Or onee-chan gf.
>>
hi, im a girl in my twentys and im a virgin
plus im not ugly.
>>
>>27721954
[email protected]
>>
>>27719008
Are you the pepsi version of that fucking hamster that chugs coca cola

In all seriousness though you could lose that weight with a bit of willpower, won't help much with being social but at least you'll be able to climb steps without nearly dying. I remember going the gym when I was 250 pounds, my heartrate was 260 from a bit of fucking cycling.
>>
>>27722000
I think that was just a troll senpai, considering that they deleted their post before anyone could contact them.
>>
>>27722026
>not ugly
Fucking dropped. Uggo gfs only.
>>
>>27715916
Because I want true love! And if my true love is a non virgin then I guess I'll kill myself.
>>
>>27722090
>I just removed my post because i got scared.
What are you scared of?
>>
>>27721608
If only you didn't live in a third world country we could have had something special
>>
>>27721724
I'm British but I'm no butler, call me
>>
Why don't you all go to /soc/ ? There are literally threads for this. You will have a much better chance to find someone who is not a complete failure in life.
>>
>>27722026
If it's true, would you date a nonwhite robot?
>>
>>27721804
What part of europe? I've been a Hikkomori for 8 years now. It was fun the first 3 but now anime ja nai and videogames do nothing for me
>>
>>27722152
i'm only interested in finding someone who is a complete failure in life
>>
>>27722127
Well I still want a gf from Western Europe. Give me your skype
>>
>>27722153
no, i was banting to check how many thirsty orbiters will response.
im not a girl of course.
>>
>>27722167

Belgium.

Pretty much the same for me, it is really boring, i don't know what to do everyday. The reason i'm fat is become i over eat due to boredom, but there's nothing left to do once you've spent so much years in your room.

W-Will stop posting now, i wish you the best anon.
>>
>>27722128
Can you pretend to be a butler?
>>
Good night fembots. I know some of you are real.
>>
>>27722228
it's 9:57am here
>>
>>27722127
how do i delete post?
>I just hate posting, so everytime i do so i end up deleting my posts.

so you use deleting your posts as a derivate of avatar-fagging?
disgusting.
>>
>>27721813
Where are you anon? im from dunedin
>>
>>27722247

Considering i posted maybe 20 times (removed posts included) in 7 years of browsing 4chan, i don't think i deserve to get called disgusting.

Be a jerk somewhere else, i'm off the thread anyway.
>>
>>27722152
soc users are like r9k users except 500 times as narcissistic
>>
File: 17u16vw8fiueljpg.jpg (27 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
17u16vw8fiueljpg.jpg
27 KB, 636x358
>>27722228
>I know some of you are real.
kill yourself.
>>
>>27722220
>Belgium.
be my gf
>>
File: 26949444.jpg (482 KB, 2150x1378) Image search: [Google]
26949444.jpg
482 KB, 2150x1378
Yes. Because I'm fat and mentally ill.
>>
>>27722335
Why do you post pictures of cute anime girls if you're fat and not cute?
>>
>>27722283
you have could just stopped fagging
>>
>>27722278
Hi Sophie :3
>>
File: 1421920431692.jpg (248 KB, 1024x687) Image search: [Google]
1421920431692.jpg
248 KB, 1024x687
>>27722220
Same here, eventually I started eating healthy and going the gym, now I'm a /fit/ Hikkimori and life feels even worse now knowing that no matter how physically attractive I am I'll always be a spaghetti dropping beta.

You'll make it Belgium anon
>>
Yeah. I'm autistic, don't really know how to talk to people and my hobbies are kind of weird. I've never had too much trouble making male friends but they've never wanted me that way. They're probably also put off by me not really having female friends, apparently that's a red flag. I wish I had female friends but women don't like me.
I'm fine with it I guess. My life is good and I don't care for Chad anyways. I want someone like me.
>>
>>27722298
/soc/ has a much more varied userbase. Pretty much everyone on /r9k/ is angry, narcissistic, entitled, and a jerk. /soc/ has a few of those, but also a few nice people.
>>
>>27722283
Fellow f virgin here, stop being an autistic cunt tbqhwy
>>
>>27715916
Yes I'm an 18 year old virgin. I have religious parents and was raised with traditional beliefs. Although I am not religious, I am retaining my virginity for marriage. It's dying out but I'm sure there's someone out there willing to wait also.
>>
>>27722380
What are your hobbies, femanon?
>>
File: gfs_160631_2_4.jpg (78 KB, 940x469) Image search: [Google]
gfs_160631_2_4.jpg
78 KB, 940x469
>>27722223
I think pretending to be a Butler is doable as long as we don't get into starless territory and you try chop my cock off with a guillotine

Will Butler for free too, sounds like a good time
>>
1. I don't leave my dark room where I browse imageboards and waste my life away
2. Chad wouldn't want me, even robots wouldn't
>>
File: 75345161.jpg (445 KB, 900x636) Image search: [Google]
75345161.jpg
445 KB, 900x636
>>27722340
Because I'm on my phone and only have cute anime girl pics
>>
>>27722404
i was baiting you stupid faggot!
>>
>>27722444
>tfw no fembot to sit in a dark room with and waste our lives away together
>>
>>27722451
You can post without an image, this way it just seems like you're trying to trick people into thinking you're cute
>>
>>27722395
I think that's really sweet. I wish more people would do this.

>>27722404
mostly beekeeping/gardening and pokemon TCG
I also play more video games than I should, haven't fallen down the anime rabbit hole yet
>>
>>27716247
Nonvirgin women are the equivalent of 4chan beta orbiters. Most guys use you for a pump n dump and most people wouldn't settle down with you. Every "relationship" is just a fantasy built around some guy wanting to tap dat ass

Tl;dr nonvirgin "fembots" are the social equivalent of sniveling virgin neckbeards. Especially single mothers and nymphos.
>>
>>27722501
this is not me, he is imposting
>>
File: 1433307371829.jpg (36 KB, 423x469) Image search: [Google]
1433307371829.jpg
36 KB, 423x469
>>27722501
>haven't fallen down the anime rabbit hole yet
I can help you with that. We should get married.
>>
>>27722432
What would you wear?
>>
>>27722501
>beekeeping
Are you from Georgia and in the army?
>>
>>27722335
Why is she feeding her neko unpeeled oranges?
>>
>>27722558
Those are mandarins dude.
>>
>>27722395
I'm willing to wait
I don't date gross non-religious people though
They're yucky
>>
File: suicide.jpg (103 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
103 KB, 500x500
>>27722467
Sadly even robots can't stand my autism and stop talking to me. I just gave up and will rot away until I get the courage to end it.
>>
>>27722599
We don't need to talk, though. We can just rot away and then end it together.
>>
>>27722599
Something tells me you stopped responding to them and they gave up trying to talk to you.
At least that's my experience with girls from here.
>>
>>27722534
Sure, let's get married

>>27722555
no
>>
File: 1332367382712.png (148 KB, 250x370) Image search: [Google]
1332367382712.png
148 KB, 250x370
>>27722627
>Sure, let's get married
Where are you from?
>>
>>27722627
>no
Shame
She was a cool femanon
>>
File: image.png (25 KB, 133x325) Image search: [Google]
image.png
25 KB, 133x325
>>27722599
My best friend has severe aspergers and OCD. He's better than 90% of people. I don't see why girls think guys won't accept them for who they are.
>>
>>27722599
just post your contact already and get your bf
>>
>>27722697
I guarantee you she won't. Because she's "too shy".
>>
A robot-tier guy called me a 4/10. I have acanthosis nigricans due to PCOS. So yeah. Ugly chicks don't get laid.
>>
>>27722721
>PCOS
be my gf
>>
>>27722612
Sounds good.

>>27722622
No, they just get bored of me and eventually give up on trying to put up with my anxiety and autism.

>>27722697
Okay... if anyone wants to talk: [email protected]
>>
>>27722539
why a maid dress of course
>>
>>27722894
If you're an american I hope you die
>>
>>27722827
where you at white gurrl
>>
>>27716555
this. if you look at most of what women does, its about getting attention to one degree or another. women need more validation than men. no, i'm not some butthurt moron over women, i just finally realized this years ago, so i stopped playing the bullshit game. sure i'm lonely sometimes, but on the other hand, i dont have the headache of mind games and other childish nonsense.
>>
>>27722906
I just want someone to cuddle with no bully
>>
>>27722585
That's alright. I wouldn't want to be associated with anyone from this board.
>>
>>27722894
Sounds cute. Wanna clean up my dirty underwear?
>>
>>27722939
If you date a foreigner you need to be executed for treason
Literally the same as dating a ghetto nigger
>>
>>27722827
sent you one friendo
>>
>>27722630
Middle of nowhere, Idaho
>>
>>27722974
Do you have a hick accent?
If yes come be my qt gf to love ;-;
>>
>>27722949
Of course, I shall do as my Lady commands
>>
>>27722949
see >>27722906
Fuck off traitor whore
>>
>>27723003
I hope you bring them directly to the laundry this time. I doubt you've forgotten what happened to you the last time I caught you with them stashed under your pillow.
>>
>>27723024
kill yourself bongwhore
>>
>>27721828
See >>27721142

More content.
>>
>>27715916
lmao im not a virgin, but robots not wanting to have sex with me is not the end of the world either.
>>
>>27716936
a bunch of anons spazzing over and stalking high school girls because that's totally normal and not deranged at all.
>>
>>27722746
i hope you like girls with thickened strata spinosa
>>
>>27723141
If she has body hair then yes :3
>>
>>27723141
>strata spinosa
wtf even is this?
>>
>>27722983
what does a hick accent sounds like?
>>
>ugly face
>hairy but i like it and don't want to get rid of it
>avoidant personality disorder
>need help to remember to care for myself (take showers, brush teeth, etc)
>dropped out of high school because the work was so difficult

that's about it pham
>>
>>27716263
On the off chance this isn't bait, have you never heard of timestamped pics?
>>
>>27723169
uh. the layer of the epidermis that thickens in cases of AN
>>
>>27723225
Something with a southern twang :3
>>
>>27723236
are you autistic too? I do pretty good with hygiene, but I forget to eat and stuff sometimes.

>>27723287
I guess so, I never thought about it very much
>>
>>27723335
>I guess so,
Make vocaroo and post contact info pls
Hick accents sound the best to me
>>
File: P_20160408_221424_1_p_2.jpg (833 KB, 2448x2435) Image search: [Google]
P_20160408_221424_1_p_2.jpg
833 KB, 2448x2435
>>27723168
chewbacca arm
>>
>>27723335
I got evaluated and they said I'm not autistic. I got diagnosed with ADHD and nonverbal learning disorder but I don't think that term is in use anymore so idk
>>
>>27723395
Hairy girls are ideal for producing high test sons. Be my gf.
>>
>>27723395
That's very cute then :3
[email protected]
Send me an email
>>27723414
Go steal someone else's gf
>>
>>27723359
I don't want to do that, if you post your skype we can talk later

>>27723395
that's not even that bad, you just have dark hair is all. if it bothers you it's ok to shave it.

>>27723408
How long ago was this? I think NLD is on the autism spectrum now. Originally I was diagnosed with PDD-NOS which is also on the spectrum but it was changed to garden variety autism
>>
>>27723526
Fine
My skype is bishopric32
>>
>>27723526
I was in elementary school so at least 10 years ago. My little brother is autistic.
>>
>>27723526
Don't tell her to shave
It's qt
>>
>>27722380
>They're probably also put off by me not really having female friends
If you have no friends in general aside from Steam randoms and stuff that's the kind of gril I want 2bh
>>
>>27723851
No, I meet people at my Pokemon league and we hang out sometimes
>>
>>27724005
Surely you can find someone that would date you at a fucking pokemon league
>>
>>27724027
Nobody's asked me, and like I said I'm ok with being single, so I haven't asked anyone either.
>>
>>27724059
Spergs take a while to gain the courage to ask you, give it time. They all lust after you probably, that's how it was with my little nerd circle
>>
>I'm ok with being single
women will literally turn down free sex if it isn't with chad. I just can't wrap my head around this mentality.
>>
>>27724005
Too bad. I have mates that I talk to over internet but 0 corporeal ones.

>wanting friendless virgin gf is highest standard ever

Fuck my life, hope you find a real robot with hope to adjust
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.