[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why not just shoot up heroin? There isn't a better feeling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 13
File: her.jpg (160 KB, 860x460) Image search: [Google]
her.jpg
160 KB, 860x460
Why not just shoot up heroin? There isn't a better feeling you can feel. Once you realize how good it's possible to feel, you'll realize how much of a sick fucking joke life is
>>
File: heroinbeforeafter.png (15 KB, 907x412) Image search: [Google]
heroinbeforeafter.png
15 KB, 907x412
Because I don't wanna fuck up my body and die.

Why not just cut out the middle part and kill yourself?
>>
Because I actually don't want to get addicted to a fucking drug?
>>
been there done that got addicted lost 5 years got clean
>>
happiness is earned not injected
>>
File: IMAG0295.jpg (1 MB, 1824x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0295.jpg
1 MB, 1824x3264
Because there actually are better feeling substances that I can arguably responsibly use. Especially psychs.
>>
because heroin dealers are scary
>>
>>27715818
Because needing heroin is the worst feeling you can feel.
>>
File: 1459734430102.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459734430102.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
I'll just stick to smoking weed every day
>>
>>27716640
You've never even taken a fucking hydrocodone if you think Copenhagen makes you feel better than heroin

Jesus Christ
>>
Junkies are normalfags, get off my board.
>>
my veins are shit, I don't feel like fucking around with a needle anymore than I have to
>>
>>27715818
Can somebody please slaughter OP.
>>
>>27716665
Yeah, fucking this.

That is why.

/thread.
>>
>>27716640
I prefer Grizzly. But I've been off tobacco for a few months. Man I miss smoking.
>>
>>27715887
You're going to die anyway.
>>
Because it's expensive and the withdrawals suck.

Yea sure, everything starts out all right and the high is amazing but eventually you run out of money and then the withdrawals hit.

Fuck the withdrawals man, it's not worth the few hours of bliss. I'd shoot up my stash a few days after payday and I'd have to spend the next week in hell.

Plus all the people you will meet because through that shit will just be a bunch of complete scum bags who will steal your shit and rip you off.

But a heroin overdose is how I want to die.
>>
File: Descartes_mind_and_body.gif (68 KB, 493x609) Image search: [Google]
Descartes_mind_and_body.gif
68 KB, 493x609
Because I deserve the pain of a sober mind and body.
>>
>life can't possibly be any worse
>guess I should just try heroin
>life gets infinitely worse
>there are so many levels beyond rock bottom my mind could never even fathom
>experience the most fucked up things in the world
>witness a pregnant woman shoot up
>almost get forced by gunpoint to rob a McDonald's... but the guy nodded off
>finally get away from heroin after YEARS of this horrendous shit.
>life is worse than it was before I did drugs but somehow better than it was when I was on drugs.

No thanks. The sick fucking joke was the drugs. Not life. The joke was what I thought were actual problems before I saw how deep the rabbit hole went.

Learn from my stupid mistakes. Please.
>>
I cant find any :(
>>
>>27717475
>>27717389
sounds exciting tb-h
>>
File: harold-shipman.jpg (7 KB, 257x159) Image search: [Google]
harold-shipman.jpg
7 KB, 257x159
>try to get into heroin
>dealer instead sells me a lethal dose of morphine
>>
>>27717529
You wont be saying that when the withdrawals kick in.

It will literally physically hurt to live.
>>
File: 1445497694940.png (171 KB, 374x347) Image search: [Google]
1445497694940.png
171 KB, 374x347
I dont want any needles, just give me pain pills famalam

i miss them
>>
It gets old after a while, even if you're not addicted. The novelty wears off

Also, even though it feels pleasurable, it doesn't really make you feel good, if that makes sense. It would make me feel really irritable sometimes
>>
>>27717529
If that's what you call exciting then maybe that life is for you then. Shit fucked me up hard. The lows aren't worth the highs. Everyone is trying to fuck you over. It's worse than I could explain with words. I feel like those 3 years aged me about 40 years.
>>
>>27717588
Yea I would get pretty irritated on it too.

Sometimes I would take to much and end up feeling sick and puke a lot.
>>
>read through emergence since some anon posted a page from the newest chapter

Fuck i didn't even fap

Anyway the point is along with all the other fucked up shit that happened to the girl, drugs really fucked her over too. Fucking shindoL goddamit man
>>
I'll stick to shrooms, thanks
>>
>>27717622
Same here. I would get really itchy and everything was way too loud and bright. And I'd probably end up puking. Me and my girlfriend would scream at each other for hours even when we were high. But it was better than the shits and chills and aches and pains. It was so fucking dumb.
>>
File: berserk weg.png (406 KB, 1100x700) Image search: [Google]
berserk weg.png
406 KB, 1100x700
is there a strategy to not get addicted?
I just want to fuck round with it a few times but I'm not confident enough in my will power to do that.
>>
>>27717573
>>27717613
are there any permanent physical problems or is it temporary?
>>
>>27717703
Just do other drugs or pills.
>>
>>27717703
It's hard to do that because pretty much every single dealer does something they call "recruiting". At first they act like they are your best friend and will even throw you free dope (not huge amounts but more than enough for a beginner) sometimes if you hang out with them. Chances are you're lonley if you're looking for heroin so someone being nice is a nice change. Who can say no to free drugs? And at first the prices are great.

Because they want you to start doing it regularly. You start to crave it just like you crave food or air. You need it to feel normal. Once they know they've got you hooked they start raising the prices. No more freebies. They own you.

This entire thing is done so subtley over months even maybe a year that you probably won't even notice it happen. You are being controlled. This is their job and they take it seriously.

Unless you can get it from someone, who knows a dealer, who promises never to sell to you again no matter what you say, and even then that's risky. Because if they're into it they're gonna take any chance to make money.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (22 KB, 395x372) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
22 KB, 395x372
>>27715818
99 problems but a debilitating and sad soul wrenching heroine death ain't one.
>>
>>27717730
Had to get my gallbladder removed because all the opiates caused it to literally just stop working. There were no stones inside but it was inflamed. The bile was backing up into my pancreas and I had to be hospitalized. No amount of pain killers they had on hand could help with the pain those nights or during the surgery because I was addicted to heroin... all of that was a wake up call for me. They gave me shot after shot of morphine and dilaudid and nothing. The worst pain I ever felt in my life. What if I got in a car accident and woke up in the hospital in agonizing pain and there was nothing they could do for me? Scary.

I'm sober now but I still get heart flutters and weird feelings in my chest all the time. And sometimes my veins ache in my arms. I also have dreams about doing it constantly. It's like my brain is screaming for me to get a hold of it. I wish I could take all of it back.
>>
File: brendan.jpg (6 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
brendan.jpg
6 KB, 194x259
>>27717863
Well heres my situation
I can only buy off darknet domestically and I live in australia so I'm looking at at 150 for a half gram of #4
I figure I will probably be OK because my usage will be limited by income(i'm poorfag) and if I do start getting the heebiejeebies I will have already been through withdrawals by the 3 days it would take to get more dope sent to me.
Plus there is no dope scene in my city so there would be no way to get it even if I was feening.
But I dunno..
>>
>>27717976
Half a gram is wayyyy too much for a first timer. You're gonna be set for days. Which is just setting yourself up to get addicted.
>>
>>27718002
so just start with a point?
>>
>>27717976
Once you ride the horse, you'll realize nothing else compares and you'll give everything down to the clothes on your back for just another taste.
>>
>>27717974
shit

I've had surgery before and it fucked me up permanently I can't imagine having an organ removed.
>>
>>27718024
Yes. If you think you have the willpower. I've never met anyone who did. They all tried it and stayed with it. You'll probably be posting a thread on here not too long from now that says something like. "Tried heroin a week ago and now I just keep thinking about it. One more time won't hurt will it? Then I swear I'm done.

Also... If you aren't already familiar with some sort of opiate then heroine is going to hit you like a freight train and it's going to be very unpleasant. Especially if you don't know what you're doing and try to rail a huge line. Lots and lots of vomiting. I was addicted to oxys when I first tried heroin and my first time really wasn't even that great.
>>
>>27718211
I was thinking about doing tiny match head bumps and waiting 10 mins between each one to assess its effect
>>
>>27718312
Smoking it can be less intense and give you a better high if you aren't used to it. Less withdrawals too.

I went from smoking it to snorting it to shooting it. I know it's not great to tell you what to do but I'd rather you be safe than kill yourself.
>>
>>27715818

I prefer smoking meth, far far less risk of an infection, you can do it almost anywhere, less paraphernalia needed, it makes you social, horny and drops your fucks to give to 0.

Also you'll be driven to compulsively complete tasks and chores. Last time i had any i cleaned everything and did three weeks of laundry.
>>
>>27717389
That's what I hate most about drugos, they're all scummy cunts. I'll just stick to my weed and hope it gets legalized here.
>>
File: faye wong.jpg (243 KB, 1800x1080) Image search: [Google]
faye wong.jpg
243 KB, 1800x1080
>>27718367
can you still fallout from smoking it?
>>
File: drugs gimme drugs gimme drugs.png (246 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
drugs gimme drugs gimme drugs.png
246 KB, 2000x2000
>have fucked up life
>fuck it up further with heroin
>>
>>27717556
Stop this forced meme. It's not funny.
>>
File: 1432285858940.jpg (420 KB, 906x932) Image search: [Google]
1432285858940.jpg
420 KB, 906x932
>>27715818
Because I no longer care about feeling the feels.
>>
>>27718479

generally it is pretty hard to do, also you may want to check what type of H you have/are getting, smoking some powder forms is almost totally uselss
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.