[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>take Seratraline >suddenly start feeling emotions again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: RRG49100.jpg (28 KB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
RRG49100.jpg
28 KB, 288x216
>take Seratraline
>suddenly start feeling emotions again
>stop taking it
>back to being an emotionless husk

A miss emotions they felt good. Even if it was only loneliness and longing for human contact

anyone else get that from SSRIs?
>>
You saying I should take SSRIs or not?
>>
>>27715898
I don't know

I heard SSRIs were supposed to stop you from having emotions
>>
>>27716021
That's what I thought too, and that's why I haven't gone on them? Do you have a different experience?
>>
>>27715814
I take SSRIs.. I have been on them for close to two years now. I can honestly say that I am happy while being on SSRIs (with the combination of ADHD meds) It makes me feel like an Adult when dealing with responsibilities and stuff. The only cons that I can think of is the inability to connect with anybody thus my reasoning for always being seldom... Oh well.. I am happy with myself.. That is all that matter.

Rather be miserable than have a women make you fell miserable.
>>
>>27716070
yeah I "felt" something on them, don't know if that is normal
>>
>>27716145
so you are emotionless on SSRIs then?
>>
>>27716827
Taking an SSRI (lexapro) with Wellbutrin and I feel very emotional, the difference is that it's not anger and depression but I'm more calm and in tune.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.