[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here's too much of an aspie to even talk to people online?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Who here's too much of an aspie to even talk to people online?

Using text is somewhat bearable for me but using a mic for vidya is terrifying for some reason.

>tfw my favorite PC game is Arma
>Will never be able to join a squad/server because of my irrational fear of talking to them.

Share your stories or advice on how to get over this Mickey Mouse shit.
>>
>>27715587
I find it's easier to communicate through text
>>
I can only talk to people through imageboards online, mom is the only person I talk to in real life.
>>
I started playing second life(fuck off) and met the guys on vg and slowly became friends with them, I met people they knew and eventually I was able to talk. I'll only voice chat with certain people though.
>>
>>27715635
Same
>>27715656
Not even on other sites? What keeps you from posting there?
>>
When I was at my peak autism, I actually talked to cleverbot to improve my conversational skills
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.