[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go buy beer >Didn't get carded (I live in the US)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1444099952662.png (465 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1444099952662.png
465 KB, 640x960
>Go buy beer
>Didn't get carded (I live in the US)

Guess it's all downhill from here.
>>
>>27715541
Haha you look like an ugly old man.
>>
File: 14378143143.jpg (135 KB, 1014x767) Image search: [Google]
14378143143.jpg
135 KB, 1014x767
>nervous around people
>every time I go to buy beer eyes darting around breathing heavy and sweating a little
>they always think I'm using a fake ID and call over the manager to double and triple check my ID and my face
>>
I never thought about it but now that you mention it, this is exactly when it started going down hill for me.

When I started buying alcohol more often and not getting carded. I'm 28 now btw and I was 25 when I started.
>>
>be europoor
>been buying beer since i was 11
>noone ever told me anything
>>
>>27715541

>Buying cider with friends
>First time in liquor store
>Get carded at 30 years old
>No ID
>Feel like an idiot

The only plus is that people think I'm 19
>>
>>27715541
did you enter a liquor store? They assume you're over 21 if you enter the store.
I've never been carded for alcohol.
However, I have been carded for buying caffeine pills. Murca.
>>
>>27715541
are you a qt grill???????????? xd
>>
>>27715541
>Go buy cigarettes
>have naturally shaky hands
>"Why are you shaking? xDD"
I can never go to my local store anymore :( you don't know my pain
>>
File: happy weird jack.jpg (43 KB, 507x610) Image search: [Google]
happy weird jack.jpg
43 KB, 507x610
>go buy beer
>the clerks recognize you as a regular and don't card
>buy beer at different store you never go to
>get carded
>>
It depends on where you buy from. I notice that I get carded far more regularly at places in my town near college aged students because they've had issues accidentally selling to minors and getting fined for it. Others just ID if you look too young. I dunno.
>>
File: 5.jpg (103 KB, 786x780) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
103 KB, 786x780
>walk into a bar
>"the usual?"

sometimes they start pouring the drink as soon as they see me
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.