[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>passing a kidney stone >just entered my urethra >the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: SAVE ME.jpg (109 KB, 584x643) Image search: [Google]
SAVE ME.jpg
109 KB, 584x643
>passing a kidney stone
>just entered my urethra
>the pain meds have worn off

just end my life senpai
>>
>>27715315
Now that it's in your urethra, it should be pretty easy to cut out with a knife.
>>
>>27715315
I had bladder stones, I don't know what the kidney tube part of the experience is like but I know that you should drink a lot of water
>>
That sounds incredibly painful. Why don't you go to the ER?
>>
File: Halloween.jpg (87 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
Halloween.jpg
87 KB, 582x600
>>27715413
I went to the ER a week ago to pass from my kidney to my bladder.

They said it should be out in a few days
>>
>>27715440
So how did this happen to you? Is this a diet or drug thing? I want to avoid it if possible.
>>
>>27715530
I keep being told it's genetic, but to also avoid soda.
>>
File: kidney stone.jpg (55 KB, 493x335) Image search: [Google]
kidney stone.jpg
55 KB, 493x335
>>27715315
*teleports to your urethra*
"Heh... sorry kid, but you never really had a chance."
>>
File: 1438107166439.png (264 KB, 407x308) Image search: [Google]
1438107166439.png
264 KB, 407x308
>>27715315
h-how well do meds work when you have a kidney stone
>>
>>27715603
it doesnt get rid of the pain

just makes it barely tolerable

Sometimes I have to get my neighbor to take me to the ER because mother is at work. Last time, I got 8mg of morphine.
>>
How the hell do you even get kidney stones?
This shit scares the crap out of me. I can't even fathom the amount of pain it would be pushing a solid object out of your fucking urethra. Just cumming for me hurts a bit.
What causes the stones?
>>
File: polished_pepe.png (401 KB, 600x696) Image search: [Google]
polished_pepe.png
401 KB, 600x696
>>27715727

The answer is obvious. Stretch your urethra beforehand.
>>
>>27715565
Well, we're on the same page there. Soda really is bad unless had very occasionally, and not just because of the sugars.
Too many years of drinking sodas gave me Institial Cystitus (IC/PBS). Basically after consuming certain foods and beverages you feel like your bladder is on fire because the lining is gone, and you've got to piss really bad even after you just went.
Regular consumption of soda, as it turns out, can wreak havoc on your health over the long term. They should probably put a warning on the label.
Hey, at least when Coke had cocaine in it you knew what you were getting into.
>>
>>27715764
m8, I'm an uncut bro. Any contact to my dick sends a shockwave of pain throughout my body it's like going into shock.
You cutfags will never know the struggle of having a hyper sensitive dick. ;_;
>>
>>27715565
>>27715800
Is lemonade safe?
>>
>>27715828
It's what I use when I'm flushing out the kidney stone. One glass of lemonade, one glass of water.

I can't stand drinking the same flavor
>>
>>27715828
It's better than soda, that's for sure. Not great for you, but water is very boring. I still drink lemonade but I am told to avoid anything very acidic if possible. I have followed that advice and my condition has improved somewhat. Yeah, it should be fine if you don't drink it all the time.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.