[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you ended it yet, robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3
Why haven't you ended it yet, robots?
>>
>>27715254
I'm running on memes and moxie at this point.
>>
>>27715254
My mom said she would kill herself if I killed myself and I have enough for my existence already.
>>
>>27715254
>bought 3 litres of vodka about a month ago
>whenever i get to the last bottle, drunk me buys some more online
>always in vodka, always drunk

drunk me is keeping me alive. personally i think he's got a problem.
>>
>>27715254
Im eating, drinking, masterbating and buying myself to death.
>>
>>27715254
Cause im pretty happy right now, i used to be a social awquard faggot too, until i got tired of living in the shadows, it doesnt take much to pretend to be normal, it takes preactice but it works, im married bow with a good paying job, my wife of 4 years still doesnt know i have to rehearse our conversations 2 days in advance
>>
>>27715722
drunk you sounds like a cool guy. He's got your back, keeping your lifeline in check, making sure you never drop into sobriety (hell). You should appreciate him more. He's looking out for you, man.
>>
Not expecting to live out the year due to health issues desu senpai. No point in an heroing when your probably gonna go any day.
>>
Because I'm going to end it in on the 19th.
>>
>>27715254
>Why haven't you ended it yet, robots?

I ask myself that everyday
>>
>>27715722
Where do you buy alcohol online
>>
>>27715850
I wake up every day and just think about ending it.
>>
>>27715254
I love my gf though I would never end it (:
>>
>>27715254
I hold on to the hope that it will get better. Even though every time I try to improve, or begin to make plans, I inevitably fuck it up. Gotta keep moving forward though.
>>
Because my rapidly thinning hair isn't quite to the point where I'll have to shave it and my severely mishapen head will be visible to the public.

I'll put a bullet in my head when it inevitably happens
>>
File: tfwdead.jpg (35 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
tfwdead.jpg
35 KB, 400x300
>>27715865

you aren't the only one.

The instant I regain consciousness I'm hit with the worst feeling of despair.
>>
>>27715254
I guess it's the few friends I do have. Other then that I don't know
>>
I think about ending it a lot, but 'it' isn't my life. I think about moving to another country or state and starting completely new, cutting all contact with everyone I know etc. I think about this a lot; the only reason I don't do it is the guilt I would feel about my parents. I wouldn't miss them but I know they'd be crushed if they never saw me again.
>>
Even though I believe something happens when you die, it's still the end of life as far as my memory has pinned it down. Whatever comes next will be completely foreign.
>>
>>27715954
A classic case of the sads. I prescribe alohol. Take it at least five times a day and you will feel better.
>>
Cowardice, laziness, don't want to hurt my family, etc.

I still think about it all the time.
>>
>>27715254

Working on it.

I want to do my best to make sure my my organs can be donated, which is the hard part. My options are limited because organs only last so long after death, and I can't use chemicals obviously. I'm thinking a .40 hollow point through the temple should do it and leave everything else just fine. In order to get someone there quickly, I'll have to call right before I do it. Thankfully, the nearest hospital is only a few miles up the road, and the ambulance is even closer.
>>
>>27715772
it does go both ways... i make the bed nice and cosy every evening, so drunk me can slip in all nice and snug w/ no worries after a night of boozing. drunk me does a solid by grabbing a sandwich and chugging a tall glass of water before bed to keep me from waking up hungover. in a sad, pathetic sense... we're best friends
>>27715772
tesco and drinksupermarket (uk)
>>27715976
take this as you will... but, as silly as it may be, i kind of regret not killing myself while i still had friends to give a shit about me. now i'm alone with no motivation one way or the other. i should have done it a year ago.
>>
Just cowardice desu senpai, had it planned for almost a year for "sometime in March" but I ended up never getting to it. I hope I die soon
>>
>>27716185
OP here, I've written over 20 suicide notes in the last 3 years but i've never even prepared my suicide. Just to pussy ya know?
>>
>>27716164
I'd rather drink with my friends, because it's probably the pinnacle of the enjoyment I have in this shitty existence. If I lose my friends then I'll probably go for it. Enjoy what I have as long as it lasts, you know?
>>
>>27715254
I'm too scared for this shit. Courage isn't something that runs in my family's blood.
>>
>>27716211

All out planning it just means you're setting up to pussy out. You need to do it spontaneously. At best, have a vague idea of how you want it to go down, but you just have to pull the trigger and for it. Maybe literally.
>>
Hey whats a good movie scene to get my courage up when I'm in the moment of preparing to jump in front of a train? Like one that is a character going to meet his death so I have something to relate to
>>
My birthday is on two days and it feels like an afterthought to everyone.

Thing is that some cousins that i don't even know at all recently had a loss in the family and flew all the way from U.S to my country to bury the body here, now those cousins want to have a reunion of their own with my family celebrating and doing things i actually hate for their own reasons in the same day as my birthday.

My brother is going on a date that same day, the whole family issue having some other party apart, my dad is gonna fix a car on my house and doesn't like parties that much and the only thing happening related to me this saturday is a cake and like 20 minutes about me, my friends already had plans without telling me and any chance of going out with them is off-limits.

I don't want presents or a huge party but i really am sad that i'm being treated as an afterthought, i just wanted a fun day doing something new and to be aknowledged, this has been going for a few years.

I think about offing myself all the time, but somehow i just end up on a sofa looking like an idiot thinking about it.
>>
Decided it is better to die for something than die for yourself. So I'd rather just find something to put all my efforts into.
>>
>>27715254
Truthfully? A guy i'd know for 15+ years killed himself a couple of years ago over some girl. I was meaning to get back in touch but never did. That's partially the reason
>>
>>27716534

Suicide over a woman is the dumbest shit.

Sorry, but your friend is an idiot.
>>
>>27716619
He had issues in general. The grill thing probably was just the last straw.
>>
Not a fan of suicide. I figured if I just did chores for people for basically nothing, I'll at least use my self hatred productively. Then I'll die because I did something stupid one day or something. It won't be suicide, just natural stupidity
>>
>>27716695

Obviously.

If I see him, I'll let him know.
>>
If would devastate my parents and I'm a nice person.
>>
>Used to be in this mindset
>Became an English teacher in Asia
>Live like a king

Nah I'm good bro
>>
File: 1412874438300.jpg (36 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
1412874438300.jpg
36 KB, 700x500
Just about ready.
>>
Would it be a shitty move to sell a vehicle your parents bought you as a gift so you can move out, and basically get out from under their thumb.

>I work for family but pay my own rent.
>>
>>27715254
Spite senpai
>>
>>27716933
>If I see him
You won't though. He's dead. Did I not mention that?
>>
>>27717610

Yea, that was the joke.

I'll be dead soon, too.
>>
Not until I finish my backlog
>>
>>27715625
Wow, This post is the only thing more sad than my existence.
Tell me more.
Did you tell your mother that you will kill yourself?
>>
I genuinely enjoy life and do not want to ever die.
>>
>>27715254
Mom would be devastated as I'm her only joy in life.

God will not be happy.

Those 2 reasons are literally the only things keeping me alive. Sadly it looks like I'll never an hero.
>>
>>27715254
i dont really know, i cant even cry anymore
>>
>>27717720

I'm going to assume you believe in God.

God gave man the gift of free will. Why would he be upset that you used it? If God created you this way, left you in such a state that you would make this choice, why would be be upset that the choice was made?
>>
I feel obliged to live. One of the worst feels.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.