[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. How do I pay the price of birth? 2. When do my achievements
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1440482361426.jpg (174 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
1440482361426.jpg
174 KB, 1533x961
1. How do I pay the price of birth?
2. When do my achievements become my own and are not a product of my upbringing, genetics and luck?
3.How do I change the past so I can focus on the future?
4.How do you get a friend when people judge you?
5.How to take money from family without being judged by others?
6.How to not get judged by others, when they have limited amount of information regarding you?

Need normies for answers, since you know all of them.
>>
File: 90s-dcom-johnny-tsunami.jpg (19 KB, 200x250) Image search: [Google]
90s-dcom-johnny-tsunami.jpg
19 KB, 200x250
>>27715253
You think too much. Go with the flow, man. Gnarly wave comin' up!
>>
>>27715621
That's not an answer. I except normies to know the answers since they are all knowledgeable.
>>
>>27715253
>How do I pay the price of birth?
That's just poetry
>When do my achievements become my own and are not a product of my upbringing, genetics and luck?
You'll know
>How do I change the past so I can focus on the future?
It's retarded to even contemplate that
>How do you get a friend when people judge you
Wut
>etc.
Come on anon, grow some balls. How to not get judged by others? Seriously? Move to the desert, cause it's not going to happen.
>>
>>27716146
>That's just poetry
Not an answer.
>You'll know
I'll know how? If I get a gf it's because I didn't have horrible social life due to my upbringing (outside of my control) and because I don't have a disfigured face (outside of my control).
If I go back to uni to complete it, I will complete it only beause my mother provided for me when I was a NEET. If this didn't happen and I would get thrown on the street I wouldn't be able to go back to uni. If I get a job with any connections outside of my control the job is not my achievement. If I take from my family to help me buy an apartment anything I do is not my own achievement since I wouldn't know the struggle of living in poverty. I can keep going...

>>27716146
>How do I change the past so I can focus on the future?
I already took the money from my family. How can I replay it so I can become a normal person?
>Come on anon, grow some balls. How to not get judged by others? Seriously? Move to the desert, cause it's not going to happen.
So you just have 0 friends or you ignore the judgement part about them?
>>
>>27716288
>poetry
I was being polite. I meant gibberish.
Family is supposed to help each other out, no? Is that not the whole idea? See it as an investment and don't fuck it up, that's all. If you want to pay them back eventually, that's a nice gesture.
>ignore the judgement part
No, the judgement part is how you make friends.. Right? They "judge" that they want to hang out with you. Friends are overrated desu.
>>
>>27716474
>Family is supposed to help each other out, no? Is that not the whole idea? See it as an investment and don't fuck it up, that's all.

Is that how normies see it? Convince themselves something is different than it is?
>>
>>27716621
Stop with the "normie" memes for a second.
Would you rather prefer that your family didn't help you out? I'm confused.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.