[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I forgot to lock the store's safe after leaving work for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20150217_081637.jpg (33 KB, 632x475) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150217_081637.jpg
33 KB, 632x475
I forgot to lock the store's safe after leaving work for the night. Impossible to get in now. what to do?
>>
>>27715087
How long ago did you close? Is it considered a big enough emergency to contact someone who can get in to take care of it?

You could also just call early before they open. Honesty looks better than cluelessness.
>>
Be there with the opening crew first thing tomorrow morning.

Try and avoid telling them exactly why you're there if you can, but don't lie. Be vague if necessary. Be honest if pressed.
>>
>>27715087
What u care? It's Shekelstein's money.
>>
>>27715152
You're telling this to a robot.
>>
>>27715087
Just pray to god that no one steals anything and maybe it will be looked over as a small mistake.
>>
Grocery store manager here.

Does your place of employment put a lot of emphasis on assuring the safe is locked? If so you need to contact someone with access into the store.

If not call tomorrow and fess up. I would rather have someone tell me they made a mistake than have them hope no one notices.
>>
>>27715173
But you see, Shekelstein gives me my share of shekels too
>>27715216
I'm just a cashier who's been there for only a month. Hopefully it'll end up resolving as a rookie mistake
>>
>>27715431
Unless they're crazy you should be fine.

I always give employees a few months to build all the good habits.
>>
File: 1457055559272.png (172 KB, 582x365) Image search: [Google]
1457055559272.png
172 KB, 582x365
I once forgot to lock the door going outside at a psych hospital. I'm glad noone escaped. It took me a good 3 hours to remember.
>>
>that dog will never fuck your gf
>>
File: whitney.png (2 MB, 1112x1193) Image search: [Google]
whitney.png
2 MB, 1112x1193
>>27715579
DONT REMIND ME. FUCK
>>
Be the first one there at store opening and lock the safe when you can get back in.
>>
>>27715655
>7/10 with face turned sideways
>4/10 with face turned forwards
god damn that was quite the shock
>>
be upfront about it. They will probably find out about it anyway. It's a rookie mistake, so they will probably forgive you, but your honesty will make you an employe they can trust to do the right thing.
>>
>>27716019

Shekelstein doesn't value honesty. This mistake could potentially risk Shekelstein's money. OP is gonna get fired.
>>
>Impossible to get in now
wheres the issue?
>>
An actual wagecuck appears

Where do you work, wagie?
>>
>>27715431
>I'm just a cashier who's been there for only a month
they gave you access to the safe even though you're just a minimum wage cashier that hasnt even been employed for two months?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.