[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so fucking lonely, I literally can't take it anymore.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1432154453507.jpg (53 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
1432154453507.jpg
53 KB, 624x352
I'm so fucking lonely, I literally can't take it anymore. It's been 5 years of NOTHING. No one. someone fucking kill me.
>>
>>27714896
only 5 years?
get the fuck out
>>
Just go outside and be yourself, you'll make friends in no time
>>
>>27714927
Dude that's half a fucking decade. How much longer until I'm accepted by you people?
>>
>>27714896
Have you tried exercise :^)

origino
>>
>>27714896
Name
Address
How do you want it? Gunshot? Rope? Pushed off a cliff?
>>
it's impossible to be alone on the internet. you're literally connected to billions of people

if you want to be lonely, well that's your choice. nothing is making you choose that
>>
>>27715001
I used to work out all the time, but that hardly helped in the first place. I hate running because I hate leaving the house.

>>27714937
see above faggot
>>
>>27714975
>how much longer
Never chump!
N E V A R
E
V
A
R
>>
>>27715011
man I wish I could believe you. Honestly I would like to OD on opiates or benzos so if you could give me enough drugs to do that, that'd be real fucking nice and I'd give you all my stuff.
>>
>>27715014
Where on the internet do I meet people and become friends with them? I'm already on every app I can think of and sometimes I go on omegle. What else is there?
>>
>>27715043
idgaf I'm not leaving unless one of you kills me
>>
>>27714896
I'm sorry OP, nobody deserves that. You seem like a nice person
>>
>>27715143
it was just some good-natured ribbing, chin up!
>>
>>27715183
thanks

>>27715283
yeah yeah
>>
File: JZ7pfVT.png (293 KB, 700x477) Image search: [Google]
JZ7pfVT.png
293 KB, 700x477
Entering 2 years here. I've simply just given up, for now. I am thinking of making a fake persona (like Bruce Wayne) to hide my autism. Thoughts?
>>
>>27715511
I wasn't even that worried about it at 2 years.

>I am thinking of making a fake persona (like Bruce Wayne) to hide my autism. Thoughts?

I don't get it. Are you already batman in that scenario or you want to become like batman? What would that help with anything?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.