[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Back at it again here with another question I mean most of you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: v5rA2Hg.gif (2 MB, 250x223) Image search: [Google]
v5rA2Hg.gif
2 MB, 250x223
Back at it again here with another question

I mean most of you have at the very least have flirted verbally and physically with a girl a few times during middle or high school? even the slightest things like asking and then not giving back her sharpener or just strictly subtle eye contact between you and her?
>>
no

goodbye
>>
Male bodies are just so much more attractive than female's squat, fat bag figures.
>>
>3rd grade
>girl tells me her friend likes me and i should "ask her out"
>ok
>sit at table where girl is alone
>"wanna go out"
>"ok"
>i get up from table and never talk to her again
technically i'm still going out with her
>>
>>27714782
No, this is how my taught process worked/works.

>woman shows signs of interest in me
>they are fake
>she is faking the signs so I will return with signs of interest
>once I show he she is interested she will film it
>she will stop contact with me and show the film to everyone around her
>the main topic will be "this guy actually believes a girl would like him"
>everyone is mocking me for the remainder of high school

I never got trapped though for that to happen. They tried a lot, but I was too smart, didn't fall. I knew education (at least high school) was more important than getting baited by women.
>>
Does writing "[name] was here" on a girl's arm count?
>>
>>27714980
>once I show her* that I am interested she will film it*
>>
File: 1459796008156.jpg (117 KB, 938x471) Image search: [Google]
1459796008156.jpg
117 KB, 938x471
well you see, OP

when you're ugly, girls aren't interested in your flirting your advances, so you don't even bother

everything you do is creepy to them, so you just do nothing at all and live life unnoticed
>>
>>27714813
This, to be family honest.
>>
File: Shinji exasperated.png (87 KB, 250x336) Image search: [Google]
Shinji exasperated.png
87 KB, 250x336
>>27714782
Looking back on it, I may have had a gf during my sophomore year of high school, and never even realized it.
>girl in my art and speech classes
>sits next to me
>she is actually smart and funny
>very qt as well
>one day, she suddenly starts grabbing my hands and holding them in hers saying that her hands are cold
>touches my cheeks so I can see how cold they are
>she does this about every day
>has a pet name for me
>always smiles when she sees me

I really wish I were good at picking up signals

>mfw I realize this actually happened a lot in middle and high school, and, aside from this girl, it annoyed me enough that I got pissed and told the girl to leave me the fuck alone
>mfw only now realizing I could have gotten out of this hell
>now all I have is my OCD and loneliness
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.