[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw all the cool artists and normies do hallucinogenics and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 240x232
>tfw all the cool artists and normies do hallucinogenics and other drugs
>tfw so lame you freaked out when you tried pot and got scared because of the delay
>>
That's because weed sucks and makes you paranoid. Psychedelics are the way to go, but if you have a history of mental illness then they can just make you worse or possibly better
>>
>the delay

wat
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 250x161) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 250x161
>tried to smoke weed once when parents were gone
>everytime i lit the joint it would catch on fire quickly and burn so fast it almost got to my hand so i had to drop it
>happened a couple times
>finally managed to inhale smoke a few times and literally nothing happened
>>
>>27714688
I get paranoid and freak out, especially if I'm with someone else. I'll think there's a delay in my thinking and I'm not up to date, and sometimes I hear people talking to me when they're not there or see colors...this happens with all grass, this isn't a one time incident where it was spiked with a hallucinogenic or something.

I also get anxiety too
>>
>>27714779
That's why joints suck and bowls are good. For a lot of people they don't even get truly high the first few times they smoke.
>>
>>27714779
you light it from the tip, you don't just put the flame under the joint and engulf the whole thing in flames as it seems you were doing. jesus please stop wasting weed and just quit trying. lost cause
>>
File: 1456145950838.jpg (53 KB, 638x476) Image search: [Google]
1456145950838.jpg
53 KB, 638x476
What's there to worry about drugs? Everything in life is fucking terrifying if you put it under the scope. Compared to geopolitics and cancer drugs are tame and tripping is nothing. Ever been on a roller coaster?
>>
File: tumblr_static_a1vsrhuceaacsd-.jpg (31 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static_a1vsrhuceaacsd-.jpg
31 KB, 500x333
>>27714779
>joint
(this goes to anybody who smokes joints)
Step the fuck pleb. Use a pipe or a bowl
>>
>>27714871
Are you typing in English?
>>
>>27714888
My mom would kick me out of the house if she found a piece, I'm already a jobless deadbeat, does she really want a pothead jobless deadbeat?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.