[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you had a son would you tell him to be good boy or would you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
If you had a son would you tell him to be good boy or would you teach him the redpill? I wish I was taught the redpill when I was younger.
>>
I'd probably screw a son up if I had 1 and because the lord works in trollish ways, he'd never give me a daughter
>>
>>27714260
You don't exactly tell him "hitler did nothing wrong" when he's three, you should let him figure it out.
>>
>>27714341
I was women like nice guys and that they deserve something good. This is why I always rejected women because I didn't have anything to offer them. If I knew they were whores that follow their slave instinct to be a slut without brain and any emotions I might do something with them.
>>
Do you mean redpill as in /pol/, or as in the reddit board?
>>
>>27714431
I mean tell the son what women are about, what they are about, what they like and so on. Not tell then women like nice guys, have emotions etc.
>>
>>27714260
probably redpill

I'd also encourage him to do sports

but, seeing as I fuck up everything I touch, he'd end up a fat beta neet on this very board
>>
>>27714399
>their slave instinct to be a slut
Nah they're just women. Sex drive is a normal thing m8. They're mostly in boring monogamous relationships, not whoring it up like a succubus on Tinder but hey, I don't really know that many
>>
i'd homeschool them if i possibly could. take them out with me and also enroll them in social hobbies like sports or music organizations in local schools. make them get a job and start college early as i can. a pretty redpill upbringing about how the system is bullshit and how to play it. if my kid ever turned into an ignorant normalfag i'd consider myself a failure as a parent.
>>
>>27714876
Women don't have a slave drive. They have a slave drive for chad's dick.

Every woman is a slut who wants nothing but chads dick.

Why are you even here plebit?
>>
>>27715095
>Every woman is a slut who wants nothing but chads dick
A+ on your meme exam
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.