[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dad woke me up for no apparent reason at all, I was sleeping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 478x307) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 478x307
Dad woke me up for no apparent reason at all, I was sleeping like a baby, this is the one night I actually need to be properly awake & alert for. Can any kind NEET part with some pharmaceutical amphetamine? Nothing less will suffice. >Adelaide, South Australia.
>>
>>27714035
Go back to sleep you meth head
>>
what's happening that you need to be alert for?

my recommendation is to go to a high school and ask around for adderall.
>>
what is the point of this thread? some junkie kid whos dad worries about him. nobody can give you drugs right now.
>>
>>27714035
>Adelaide
Dude its 12pm. What are you doing sleeping in the middle of the day
>>
>>27714058
I genuinely can't. I already awoke earlier, and somehow managed to go back to sleep for half an hour, only to be rudely and loudly awoken once again. There's no further hope of resuming more sleep.

Also, this city is littered with methamphetamine - I just simply won't touch that shit.
>>
>>27714099
ITS MY LIFE. I AM A NEET. NORMIES GET OUT REEEE.

Also my fellow g-bangers, I left high school 6 years ago, I'm 23. Last time I went and hung around my old high school I got a trespassing charge.
>>
>>27714135
kill yourself. Your 23 and still trying to hang out at high school. Got get a job you fucking degenerate
>>
Fyi I usually wake up at 3am.

Ordinarily: "I ain't got no job, and I ain't got shit to do" but today's different, unfortunately.

Could some kind soul PLEASE help me, I'd pay an extortionate price at this rate..
>>
>>27714162
Hahah oooh heaps edgy, what are you fucking twelve?
I was merely trying to make a point/emphasis my age, you pleb.
Hook me up with some D-amp you fucking loser.
>>
Alright senpai, I'm gonna try and go back to sleep.
It'll most likely be a futile exercise... Leave your relevant contact details if you're able to assist. I'll check soon, even if the thread is archived. Peace.
>>
Omg, please people, please...
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.