[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus fucking Christ help me I'm taking a shit in a public
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1459822112272.jpg (38 KB, 604x437) Image search: [Google]
1459822112272.jpg
38 KB, 604x437
Jesus fucking Christ help me I'm taking a shit in a public bathroom and someone just went in the stall next to me and they're shitting too.

I can't handle this they're farting and burping and grunting my autism is too much for this I want my mom help.
>>
>>27714001
Say "Ew" every time they make a noise
>>
>put effort into making as little noise as possible while shitting
>guy comes in and takes a loud grunting, panting shit

Why do I even bother
>>
File: 1458762534133.jpg (70 KB, 618x564) Image search: [Google]
1458762534133.jpg
70 KB, 618x564
>>27714040
>>27714048
I'm fucking trying to wipe my ass as quietly as I can he's over there watching buzzfeed videos and chuckling Jesus kill me I can hear the poop coming out of his asshole
>>
>>27714048
what are you a woman? take a big loud smelly shit like a man
>>
>shitting in stall and someone crawls under the door to see what you're doing

This is literally my biggest fear.
>>
>>27714158
Well I was raised by a single mother so yeah pretty much
>>
>>27714194
shit me and my elementary school friends did this shit all the time holy lel
>>
>>27714236
You guys are fucking cunts.
>>
>walk in, choose the middle stall
>notice a guy is in the first stall
>he sits there quietly, deathly still
>i finish and take some toilet paper, notice how loud it is in this echo chamber
>wipe ever inch of my asshole as if im tenderly making love to it
>cant be sure i clean it totally
>go for more paper, repeat
>hes still sitting quietly
>the wiping endeavor cuts through the silence like a knife again
>do this 4 more times and finish with a full circle of the asshole and a "pinch" to grab any danglers
>look at his chuck taylors one last time
>i flush and he finally moves, maybe to knock his heels together to wish his way out of this poopoo prison, maybe to release his own soft serve
>the super powered flush cools my anus and balls
>i stand, clanking my old belt with each movement
>tuck my shirt in, buckle, button my shirt and put my jacket back on
>take slow methodical steps outside of my shitter cell, knowing i have full dominance over yet another dumping hermano
>walk out without washing my hands and start my shift at subway
>>
Normies become fucking animals in public bathrooms
>>
>>27714588
Sometimes I hate /r9k/ a little less
>>
>>27714893
Seriously what the fuck is up with it?

They turn to drooling barbarism.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.