[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Was I a dick for this? Aunt called and left a message telling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: g0.jpg (113 KB, 274x385) Image search: [Google]
g0.jpg
113 KB, 274x385
>Was I a dick for this?

Aunt called and left a message telling me about a bbq they are having tomorrow. I had no plans to go anyway, I hate bbqs and social things like it.

Instead of just saying no, I called back and left a message saying, I dont attend bbqs where you just serve 80/20 ground beef, I only eat bison but thanks. I thought this would be better then saying just no, and has truth to it too, love bison

anyway i got a txt from my uncles son whos like 14 saying we didnt want you to come anyway we were just being nice.
>>
This didn't actually happen

You're not really this inept
>>
>>27713885
Well, looks like you just burned a bridge

Also, learn to small talk you mongoloid.
>>
>>27713916
not trolling, if you knew me in IRL you would know i say shit like that all the time and pretty sarcastic and pretty awful in social situations on how to say things to people etc...
>>
>>27713917
what do u mean small talk?
>>
>>27713885
>>27713953
>i got a txt from my uncles son whos like 14 saying we didnt want you to come anyway we were just being nice.
Did you reply to this? You better have just replied with "lol" and nothing else.
>>
>>27714154
I just replied with "k" and that was it.
>>
>>27714176
Even better, good for you desu. Now they'll NEVER invite you and you know what they're really all about. Fuck em.
>>
>Sorry, I've got plans for tomorrow night. Would love to go, let me know sooner next time! Hope you're all well.

You sound like a dick OP. I can understand why they don't want to be around you.
>>
Become bitter and apathetic in return for the rest of time, you did not deserve such a response. Fuck those guys.

Relatives will be all like "why dont we get to see uncle anon". And all they'll be able to say will be "Barbecue".
>>
File: cs11.jpg (46 KB, 622x607) Image search: [Google]
cs11.jpg
46 KB, 622x607
>we didn't want you to come anyways
>we were just being nice

I hate this shit, just don't invite me if you actually don't want me there instead of pulling me along with faux smiles
>>
>>27713885

You were a massive dick. You know this, so why bother posting to ask?
>>
You should show up out of spite now
>>
>>27714457
Agreed. makes them look bad.
>>
Aspies gonna asp tbqh
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.