[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best way to let your dog know he needs to stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (762 KB, 3072x1711) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
762 KB, 3072x1711
What's the best way to let your dog know he needs to stop bullying you or else you will try to kick him out of my house?
>>
File: 128764321.jpg (474 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
128764321.jpg
474 KB, 1280x720
if you're having issue with a dog you're gonna have to hit it
not hard, but they don't really learn from words or shit like people do, they only understand "If I do this thing, it hurts"

that's how I had to deal with my brother's dog and its biting problem, give it a nice smack when it bites so it knows you don't do that to people
I'm sure though that the autists who are in love with their dogs and want to be their dog's best friend are gonna have a heart attack though
>>
>>27713824
god I know she's a sellout whore but I'd still rail jnig like there's no tomorrow
>>
>>27713922
As long as I couldn't see her fucking man-face and giant receding hairline then it'd be okay I guess.
>>
>>27713824
>to let your dog know he needs to stop bullying you
>your dog
whut? how does a dog manage to bully you anyway? like what does it do?
just slap it, but not too violently, like you would spank a child for doing something wrong
>>
OP, have you taken the knot yet
>>
Give him a strong kick to the face when it tries its stupid shit again.
>>
when it does something bad either yell at it or give it a smack on the butt. not a full force smack, but something that will let it it know that what it did is bad
>>
His do you get bullied by a dog, they don't even speak english
>>
firm kick to the side if the breed is large enough
>>
>>27713883
>>27713948
I don't like hitting him because he's super cute and I feel like he's dumb and won't understand

He jumps on the table and eats my food, he bites my hand a lot during the night, he steals shit from me and I find it chewed up in his kennel

He's a beagle and I love him but I don't want to hit him. Literally every time he smells food he jumps on the table and eats it, he spilled my milk this morning and just licked it up
>>
File: 1453850759036.gif (2 MB, 230x175) Image search: [Google]
1453850759036.gif
2 MB, 230x175
>>27714017
>Whites are even betas to their dogs
>>
>>27714017
>he jumps onto the table
>simply grab him and put him down
I don't know what else to suggest, honestly
>>
You have to show him you're the alpha
>>
>>27714017
>I don't want to hit my dog
>he's my best friend
he's not
dogs are like kids, they are not your best friend, there has to be a tiered relationship with you at the top and dominant
that's why I think people here are dumb as hell
most of them had family dogs and never had to be the guy to smack him or rub his face in shit when he shits in the house or hit him when he bites you or mounts your leg
that's why you fags should just get cats instead
>>
>>27714017
beagles are amongst the stupidest of dogs, he's probably untrainable
>>
>>27714017
give him a tap on the nose or spray him with a spray bottle

you have to react immediately if you want him to associate the punishment with his act
>>
>>27713824
God, just look at the wrinkles on her face, and no doubt the image was touched up as well. Something about Stacy whores visably aging gives me so much pleasure
>>
>>27714079
This has nothing to do with race faggot, it has to do with sensibility. I would never hit my dog and I'm not white
>>
>>27713824
I'd give him a dose of xylitol bacon senpai
>>
>>27713824
Is that Jessica niggery
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.