[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can't attract a mate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: dubs.jpg (20 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
dubs.jpg
20 KB, 400x388
there's something wrong with me. i'm not entirely sure what it could be?

i mean it seems it's a 'natural' thing for humans to be able to attract a mate during their most fertile years but mine are just surpassing me. it's almost surreal that in four years i'll be a wizard i never suspected this dear god please show mercy.

i have crhons disease could it be that or just hat i'm ass ugly?

HAL PME
>>
>>27713822
In this totally original post, I ask you:

Post pics
>>
>>27713822
>another robot with Crohn's

Hello friend. You're the first person I've interacted with who also has crohns
>>
>>27713908
yes i have it. i think it's the problem wiht me not being able to attract a mate is because they can sense i'm diseased.

i have a REALLY high libido just no outlet. you can messagem e on reddit or pm me on here to talk about it.

ps i'd really like to talk about it to see what it's liek for you
>>
>>27713940
>they can sense i'm desperate

Ftfy
>>
>>27713940
Do you have friends OP?
Just curious
>>
File: meme.png (457 KB, 800x581) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
457 KB, 800x581
>>27713990
so i'm desperate?

kill thyself

yes i'm fucking desperate you realize while people are having sex you, and i are psoting on this shitty website wasting our youth. i want to experinece it!
>>
Wow calm down, I have nothing wrong with me and I am a friendless virgin wizard, and I know those way worse of then me. You are overreacting. Do you know that? The world is what it is. Nobody likes negativity they will not show you their negativity or listen to you. I knew a guy a two years younger then me with chrons whining about being a virgin too, he had friends to talk to and im sure you do too. Calm down. I never had such things.
>>
>>27714027
Ewe why is she so greasy.
>>
File: dantheman.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
dantheman.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>27714083
idk desu. she's quite the lady.

hey why don't they make actual state issued gfs for the impaired?
>>
>>27714027

i can honestly not tell if she is trying not to laugh or crying

is that even a woman? i thought for a second that was eggman in a drag. is that his new job? is this why he is so depressed?
>>
File: nosejob.jpg (131 KB, 643x428) Image search: [Google]
nosejob.jpg
131 KB, 643x428
>>27714163
as the proud curator of that meme i can say she's acting like she's crying.

i matched her on omegle and she thought i was treating her like all like the other roaties and broke into crying.
>>
File: fas.jpg (98 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
fas.jpg
98 KB, 720x480
>>27714220
bump why is thread dying?

i'm posting all my mystery.jpgs memes
>>
>>27714302
tfw my OC picture of mystery is no longer OC

feels oregano obscurity feelio
>>
>>27714444
can you post all your mystery.jpgs?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.