[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How are you faggots going to react when Donny gets cucked at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
How are you faggots going to react when Donny gets cucked at an open convention in Cleveland? Are you cocksuckers all ready to put a vote in for Kasich with a tear rolling down your cheek come November? Or will you give in and #feelthebern? Judging by the demographic of this sub, I would assume you all will just sit in your mother's basement and jack off on election day as you watch CNN call the election for Bernie. Feminism will live forever!
>>
>>27713293
Nice try shill, femshits couldn't care less about bernie, he's gives less a fuck about SJW shit on both left and right.
>>
>>27713293
>Kasich

I'd never vote for that faggot. In fact, if the GOP cucks the Donald out of the nomination I'll never vote Republican again.
>>
>implying Trump won't dominate the northeast
>implying that Trump can't get 56% of remaining delegates
>implying that the dem establishment would let anyone besides Hillary win
>>
If Donald doesn't win, I'll vote for gary johnson.

I'm not really conservative, I just want to get rid of the corporate politicians.
>>
>>27713542
>I just want to get rid of the corporate politicians.
>Wants to vote for Trump
Guffaw.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.