[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who 28 here and no work experience?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
Who 28 here and no work experience?
>>
>>27713241
I was working a minimum wage job at 31 and it was either suicide or going back to uni. Chose option B
>>
>>27713467
University or college? I kind of want to go back to school at 25 but don't think I could go to a university, only a community college
>>
>>27713528
University yeah, a full 10 years older than everyone else but you deal with it. depends on what program you're going for, really.
>>
File: 1418520915382.png (28 KB, 357x313) Image search: [Google]
1418520915382.png
28 KB, 357x313
29 and no future. Spend my days as a recluse wallowing in depression and waiting for the day I man up and kill myself.
>>
>>27713642
How about manning up and NOT wallowing in depression? It can be done, you know.
>>
>>27713642
All is Dust. Even if you have no prospects, it doesn't really matter in the long run. Think about it. Death comes to everyone regardless of your achievements or lack thereof.
>>
I am 27 with no job but I have a degree in economics

I've never had a job before. I want to never work in my life but still be that guy who got a degree and went to college

I pretty much wasted my time and parents money
>>
File: 1459909352256.jpg (38 KB, 676x664) Image search: [Google]
1459909352256.jpg
38 KB, 676x664
>>27713811
Have you always been this edgy or is it a recent thing?
>>
File: how to succeed.jpg (59 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
how to succeed.jpg
59 KB, 768x768
>>27713642
>>27713811

Succeeding or not, you die anyway. And what will it mean?
You need to find a way to enjoy the now. And not feel like you need to consume as much experiences before you go.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.