[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
productive and shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1459988457541.jpg (86 KB, 640x630) Image search: [Google]
1459988457541.jpg
86 KB, 640x630
Who /workingonhobbies/ tonight? I'm gonna try to make some beats and write some songs tonight instead of bullshitting. If I reach my goal I might end the night with a game/anime session.
>>
>>27713200
Just moved into a new place and i'm actually looking forward to setting up a little home studio and start making beats again. Maybe shop for a few records this weekend
>>
>>27713267

Mommy is gonna give me an advance on my allowance so I can buy some killer speakers this weekend, can't wait to make some serious thumpers!
>>
>>27713308
Great news champ! She sounds like a nice lady
>>
>>27713200
Yeah man, tonight I'm trying to get the platinum trophy in black ops.
>>
Doing programming and shit, learning about singly linked lists in C.

It's kind of interesting and I'm trying to develop extensions of it. Like, a singly linked list can only go one way, from the root (first item on the list) to the last item on the list. So I'm trying to make doubly linked lists (back and forth on the list).

Also because it's so easy to visualize, I'm thinking about extending it to a sort of nutty degree. After all, I could hypothetically make each node on the list link a million different ways, I could make a 3d linked list composed of dice that are all linked to each other.

I'm not sure what I would use any of that for though and I should probably stop getting ahead of myself.
>>
trying to write

have had a plot for a year but only started working on it within about the last month

hard part is unique character behaviour and dialogue
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.