[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I gay if I find girls who dress and act like guys insanely hot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: suspenders.jpg (23 KB, 560x367) Image search: [Google]
suspenders.jpg
23 KB, 560x367
Am I gay if I find girls who dress and act like guys insanely hot?
>>
>Am I gay if I like girls?

No you moron

It would be gay if you liked transgendered girls though.
>>
>>27712714
Likes the opposite sex ------>str8
Likes the same sex ------->ghey
>>
No you're bi because in the next few years you're going to realize you want to date men
>>
>>27712714
It's not 100% straight, but it's not 100% gay either.

I'd say it's 75% straight, 25% gay
>>
Homosexuality isn't a real thing

Its just an obsession with sex
>>
I don't know anon, I'm in the same boat. my perfect girl would be a skinny androgynous tomboy with short hair, a pretty face and nice tits.. I'll fully admit to being bi though. Maybe you are too?
>>
I'm a gay guy with a cute shaven face, cute glasses, cute hair, cute jeans, cute sneakers, cute smile.

would you date me? if you would, you're gay
>>
It's just what you're into. Unless you actually wish they were dudes, it's just a style of presentation that does it for you. And that's fine. Everybody has a few styles they like in the preferred sex. The way a person chooses to visually present themselves implies any number of things about them socially and psychologically, and it's the idea of those things that usually trigger the attraction to a particular kind of style, particularly when talking about people who present in some manner considered unusually or "contrary" to conventional expectations.

Unless of course you were to ask /soc, tumblr, /lgbt or twitter. In those cases they'd vehemently assure you that you've always been a trans-lesbian and you need to join their cult in transitioning as soon as possible.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.