[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Congratulations /r9k/, you have achieved the first level of enlightenment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Brandon_Lee.jpg (15 KB, 216x276) Image search: [Google]
Brandon_Lee.jpg
15 KB, 216x276
Congratulations /r9k/, you have achieved the first level of enlightenment through your ability of introspection. most people never achieve this much, so you should feel some pride in making it this far. But don't wait too long before moving to the second stage of enlightenment, self improvement, or you may get stuck here and never managed to achieve self fulfillment and then true enlightenment!
>>
>>27712643
Thanks fagget will do
>>
>>27712643
w-what are the other stages?
>>
Most people just skip over the first level and make it straight to the second naturally, don't they?
>>
>>27712719
No, they go through self acceptance where they accept everything about themselves and never wish to change or introspect to the point of denial, distraction or external fulfillment where they fill their lives with pointless shit like tv shows and comic books to distract them from the emptiness inside. they will never achieve true satisfaction or enlightenment, just denial and filling the emptiness with mass media or religion.

>>27712692
Introspection
improvement
fulfillment
satisfaction

vs
acceptance
denial
distraction

introspection doesn't always lead to depression, but a lot of the time it does. you hate yourself? good, now you can become somebody better. join the gym, do a course, find a new passion.
>>
>>27712643
if you haven't been conscientious about your mental and physical health from an early age, you're basically average and will never develop the proper cognitive schema for continuous improvement

it's just a fact
>>
File: fatty.jpg (6 KB, 191x140) Image search: [Google]
fatty.jpg
6 KB, 191x140
>>27713450
Denial, denying that you can ever improve.
>>
>>27713503
not me; i'm superior. just letting the robots who take this satire board seriously know that they're probably too stupid to improve
>>
>>27712961
The problem with me is that I tree to be someone better and then eventually fail and feel even shittier after.
>>
>>27713561
Trees can be hard to climb

are you still in the same environment around the same people?

it's hard to fly like an eagle when you are surrounded by turkeys

>>27713546
turkey detected

people in the denial-distraction stages tend to try and push people down to feel better about their own lack of progress on the tree of enlightenment
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.