[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you feel like you will do anything important in your life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
do you feel like you will do anything important in your life or will you simply fade away, unrecognized and unloved?
>>
I hope i will. The only thing which is numbing my depression is that i have hopes to leave my mark on this world. I dont want go out as another dying flame. I want to be remembered.
>>
File: 1459992163830.jpg (27 KB, 414x508) Image search: [Google]
1459992163830.jpg
27 KB, 414x508
>>27712414
>>27712508
don't strive to be remembered, or to make your mark etc. That sets the bar waaaay too high.
>tfw your happiness depends on changing the world
>>
I doubt I'll ever do anything worthy of widespread recognition, everyone has done at least a thing or two that they'll be regarded highly and remembered for. This I know to be true. I can't say much else without spewing platitude.. try not be so down on yourself, immerse in whatever brings you joy.
>>
File: pepe gun.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
pepe gun.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
>>27712588
Change the world or die trying is better than die in obscurity and your own misery.

I have been bullied and put down in my life like many of you here, but my reaction was not being beaten down, but a longing for some kind of revenge/retribution/redemption.
>>
>>27712857
I just think it's kind of an unattainable thing. You have to be hugely specialized in something, and even then it's one in a million. I'm just aiming to own my own home before i'm 40 and that's a hurdle and a half as it is.
>>
File: 8nLFCVP.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
8nLFCVP.png
51 KB, 657x527
>>27712588

>TFW the only mark I will leave in this world are the skid marks in my underwear that I haven't changed in 2 weeks.
>>
>>27713578
>skid marks in underwear
Then change 'em, silly!
>>
File: 85937593735.jpg (196 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
85937593735.jpg
196 KB, 1920x1080
>>27712414
I will transcend this mortal existence one way or another. and I will awaken from this reality as it was a nightmare and create the meaning of life.
>>
>>27714029
k-keep me posted
you have been muted
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.