[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man, I wore some boots for the first time today that give me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: ml.jpg (163 KB, 915x678) Image search: [Google]
ml.jpg
163 KB, 915x678
Man, I wore some boots for the first time today that give me at least another inch (5'10 KOM here) and girls treated me noticeably better at work today. An Asian girl even started making small talk with me on the bus, which has never happened. It caught me off guard and I sperged out, but still. Will definitely start wearing boots regularly now
>>
>>27712193
here in central europe you aren't even considered a man below 6'2...

and of course bettering yourself won't help a thing >>27711806
>>
>>27712691
Good thing I'm in southern california
>The average Mexican man weighs 165 pounds and stands 5 feet 4 1/2 inches tall, while the median figures for Mexican women are 151 pounds and 5 feet 2 inches
Top fucking kek
>>
>>27712833
so mexicans are basically gypsies? who would have thought...
>>
>>27712691
5'11'' and I was considered pretty tall in Italy, Switzerland and Austria. Do you mean Bosnia? That's the only place I think 6'2'' would be a bare minimum, not even the Dutch.
>>
>>27712974
Hungary. I'm the same height as you and even slightly taller guys get ignored constantly by way shorter women. No, these guys aren't fat or skinny, they look good.
>>
I wear boots that make me 6 inches taller, makes me feel like a Chad
>>
>>27713084
post pics
original pics of course
>>
>>27713042
You're delusional if you think height is the reason. Hungary's average height is 176 cm, you're probably misconverting. A rule of thumb is that girls will find average height bearable and 2 to 6 inches above average ideal in a given region.
>>
>>27712193
>people are this sensitive about their height
The chart shows at the top that it only takes 1 inch to make you ugly, its stupid.
>5'9'' and get the pssc
>>
>>27713166
lol women only care about the top 20% of men, unless they're in beta provider search mode. my coworker is the same height as me and pretty muscular (he works out and shit) and yet women still won't look in his direction...
>>
>>27713206
Can you into statistics? 2.5 inches is one standard deviation for men (women have a slightly smaller standard deviation and more diverse countries like the USA have higher SD's). If your country's average height is 176 cm, then about 6.5 cm is one SD, putting 180 cm, our height at about 75% percentile.
>>
>>27712193
who else 5'6 here? i have for sure considered suicide this is hell

in b4 some retard posts "bro im 5'6 you gotta try harder" stfu you piece of shit i bet you either brainwashed your girl in the high school years or settled for some ugly/fat girl. no 5'6 is getting with a real desirable woman past high school years
>>
>>27713294
75% is still beta bucks tier, though...
>>
>>27713556

I'm also 5'6. I'd legit give all my inheritance & loving parents to my drug addict bum cousin to get his 6'2 height.
>>
>>27712193
You were sitting on the bus???
>>
>>27712193
5'5 here

Why would a give a single fuck about what women think of me?
Fucking losers, holy shit.
>>
File: Bulbasaur_by_Xous54.png (122 KB, 462x458) Image search: [Google]
Bulbasaur_by_Xous54.png
122 KB, 462x458
>>27714137
5'6" here

Bro you just have to own that shit and not be unreasonable. The best thing you can do is get a nice haircut and dress well. No matter how short you are, If you look nice, girls notice.

5'6" is just like playing the dating game on hard mode.

Being funny is also a big plus, as well as having hobbies other than being a big nerd in your room.

After my first year of college and being lead along for like 3 months, I cleaned myself up, starting doing odd stuff on weekends like going to the park or trying to learn how to ice skate, hanging out with friends, etc.

It isn't impossible bro
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.