[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how you hangin in there /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 13
File: 1460079296986.jpg (108 KB, 1280x842) Image search: [Google]
1460079296986.jpg
108 KB, 1280x842
how you hangin in there /r9k/?
>>
File: Bill_Ted.jpg (138 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Ted.jpg
138 KB, 575x323
not excellent
>>
File: goebells.jpg (122 KB, 692x820) Image search: [Google]
goebells.jpg
122 KB, 692x820
>>27712166

it gets slightly worse every day

At this stage I have completely given up and am just waiting for some goebells miracle
>>
Shit.
Considering neck on the traintracks this summer.
Only thing that's kept me from doing it so far is that I have 4 younger sisters and my parents who'd miss me.
But the loneliness, self-loathing and regret is just palpable. it suffocates me. existence is painful. I want it all to end.
>>
>>27712166
I have caught the attention of too many girls, shit is getting out hand, I can only wear the normie mask for so long before I sperg out.
>>
>>27712501
Man I feel you, even with the inevitable REEEES you're gonna get.

They go out of their way to talk to me only to be disappointed.

It fucking sucks.
>>
the only thing keeping me going is 2 quotes

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.' -muhammed ali

"listen all this takes a getting lot of used too, and you do get used to it" -narrator from bastion
>>
All I do is work at my shitty wageslave job, come home, eat then shitpost on 4chan and occasionally play video games if I can work up the motivation. Even on my days off I barely do anything worthwhile.

Weed makes things bearable, but I can't even get that anymore since my dude got busted.

Maybe finding a gf would help fill some of this void, but we all know how much of a fucking struggle it is to even talk to a girl, let alone convince one you're worth dating. I'm simultaneously disgusted and attracted to women, I hate it. I want to unconditionally love a woman, but I cannot, knowing that they will never unconditionally love me.
>>
File: 1459720566010.jpg (67 KB, 600x729) Image search: [Google]
1459720566010.jpg
67 KB, 600x729
>>27712166
I thought I'd never come back to /r9k/.
But Its all escapism.
I've realized a harsh reality. a truth /r9k/ would rather shift away and blame on whatever else. But the fact is, this world is crueler and darker then any fantasy. Its when you realize just how powerless you are that in sinks in.

I saw today that physically improving myself to try and match the Neanderthals of this world is fruitless. You can give a fairy an axe, but it still cant fight a barbarian. I will always be smaller and weaker. Why should I be noticed at all? All I can do is work with my talents, and try to cut a small living for myself. An hope one day I have enough money for a VR/House integrated robot waifu.

It will be outlawed before I can even try. I just know it. People like me are supposed to suffer eternal loneliness. I REALLY hope Planet Nine fucking kills everyone. It's the only way out with a satisfying ending for a world of violent warmongers.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 477x425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 477x425
>>27712166
I cried today
Not great
>>
File: 1436741897551.png (229 KB, 1200x807) Image search: [Google]
1436741897551.png
229 KB, 1200x807
>>27712166
by a thread op, by a thread
>>
>>27712166
Not bad. It's been a week since I broke up with my girlfriend, and since then I've been feeling more carefree. Also, my fake ID came in the mail today and it looks very believable. Won't be able to use it tonight, though; I have a huge paper to write for my history class.
>>
File: 1460031837283.jpg (47 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1460031837283.jpg
47 KB, 500x375
everyday gets worse

and my only friend abandoned me

i'm just waiting for nothing i guess
>>
it's getting better. More energetic and learning more about the world. I still avoid people like the plague but it's alright.
>>
File: 1459998684322.jpg (32 KB, 504x126) Image search: [Google]
1459998684322.jpg
32 KB, 504x126
now i have a problem
i had a voice in my head that i could talk to and relate with, one thats like the friend everyone always want. he's there when you need it, gives you advice and helps you understand things. but one day, he vanished. all i feel despair, an empty void, and no reason for my existence. i feel confused and can't seem to escape from reality and imagine myself in my fantasy world when i go to sleep. i've also questioned existance itself and wondered is it worth it? i just want it to end but i can't fight it
>>
>>27712166
Not too bad, got my own place after living in my little brother's basement (quite the ego-crusher) for a little under a year. Trying to keep busy.
>>
>>27712501
>>27712544
I feel like I'm borderline this.

What the fuck do you talking about with them? They're all uninteresting and so am I.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 400x400
>>27712166
Hanging in there at the moment
>>
I'm reaching the point where I might break and finally just rid myself, I thought the first year was hell, now its been 5 long painful years of loneliness.
My thoughts are breaking as well.
Its painful .. So very painful.
>>
>>27714571
>5 long painful years of loneliness.
I can relate all too well to that. For the last five years I've been forced to rot in misery and loneliness, without even one positive interaction with a female besides getting a friendzoned hug.
>>
>>27714571
>>27714714
the worst part about being a man is that no one is going to save you.

Unlike women, who can sit and wait for their chad or beta to swoop in and ask them out and provide them with emotional support, men have no one and must either sink or swim.

I think of this phrase everyday. "No one is going to save you."
>>
>>27712501
>>27712544
>tfw failed normie

yeah, it does fucking suck
>>
I don't find joy in anything anymore. 25 years old in 2 weeks. I just don't know.
>>
by smoking weed, fappin, drinking & occasionally taking hard drugs
>>
>>27714873
Absolutely. Every day I pray for my Misa (girl from that NHK anime) but I know it'll likely never happen. Odds are I will never, ever be asked out by a girl even once in my lifetime, not even from women who are over forty years old. There's simply no need for a female to ask out a male, considering they hold absolutely all the dating power. The system is completely, utterly broken.

Women rate 80% of males as unattractive, as verified by the Okcupid study. In the upcoming years, we're going to see a lot of downtrodden males like Elliot end up snapping and going postal. I just hope they upload a video monologue before they do it, so society can become aware of how absolutely shit of a deal young males are given.
>>
Mommy is the only thing keeping me from a barbecue in the bathroom. It's been such a shit week.
>>
>>27715245
this is the exact reason elliot rodger did what he did but he never really realized it

He thought that women would approach him and new friends would approach him. He was completely feminized took on the societal role of a woman, but as a man.
>>
Things will get better once I'm done with college right guys?
>>
>>27715276
Precisely. If Elliot were female, he would have never snapped and gone postal. The dating system is completely, utterly broken for males.
>>
File: 1444701839069.jpg (32 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1444701839069.jpg
32 KB, 600x600
Don't even know what to do anymore. I just want to exist in peace and the circumstances of my existence will not allow it.
>>
>>27715293
How's college treating you, robot? It could be better if you studied the right thing, got good grades, and have made good plans for yourself. It could also be worse, where your life has reached a standstill.
>>
>>27712461
Same here, although I might wait for fall now since the hours re getting longer and the time I want to do it is 7:33 or 6:33, because those are the hours the train speeds by without stopping as I've noticed the past year of wanting to make the jump, but I really don't want people at this restaurant nearby to see me do it so I'll have to wait till its dark those times.

But yea its about at this point in life that the main character of every superhero movie gets his powers, im waiting on that shit but itll never come desu
>>
>>27715340
Second gear of cc and still got more to go becuase I don't have enough credits for an aa. Then the plan is to transfer out but I don't know where I wanna go or what I wanna do. The only thing I do know is that wagecucking is absolute hell.
>>
>tfw got 2nd job ever but suck dick at it

its at a sandwich store and I suck at wrapping the sandwiches so bad, the manager doesn't believe me that I practiced and I actually fucking did.

I should be at fucking college right now, I fucking have no way to get to community college and I sure as hell can't afford regular college.

The one option I have is to move in with my mom, theres a college really close to her house and my stepdad said he'll pay whatever financial aid doesn't if I go there
>>
>>27715405
>I don't have enough credits for an aa.
Why do most, or at least many, people just attend college from hs with no credits at all? Is it an all or nothing thing?
>>
You guys all need a confidence boost, there are plenty of women out there you haven't met yet and will appreciate you so long as you appreciate them.
>>
>>27715434
He'll pay your college? Kek what a cuck
>>
>>27715492
Its ok to be jealous senpai I'm jealous of lots of people
>>
Not really. I think about suicide more often than not these days.
>>
>>27715293

Only if you study something worthwhile, make friends and connections, and get marketable skills.

If you're having a shitty time in college, it's only going to get much, much worse.
>>
>>27715522
I am jelly desu
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 750x750
My social anxiety makes me smell like shit for some reason and I don't know how to get rid of it.
>>
>>27715573
I'm not doing any of that. I just have to go because parents are pressuring me to. I just plan on getting on bux eventually anyway.
>>
>>27712461
I love you anon. Dont do it!
>>
>>27714187
>talk with them
haven't gotten that far with most of them.
I rather let my body language do the talking,
if that makes any sense.

for example

had this girl the other day ask me if the sit in front of me was taken, told her to go ahead, she proceeded to play with her hair expose her neck etc etc, I just leaned forward and began to breath in more heavily making sure she could hear me, she leaned back instantly and stayed there a good while just listening to me breath, I would like to imagine she got a little wet.

and that is what I do with most of them, quick glances here and there, a touch here, above all make sure they know I'm watching them.
and they fucking love it.

but shit is getting out of hand now, they are actually starting to initiate conversation.
I'm at a lost there.
>>
File: 1424710861536.jpg (118 KB, 839x1000) Image search: [Google]
1424710861536.jpg
118 KB, 839x1000
We're exclusive to one another but she just wants to have fun with me until she moves back to england in May. Meanwhile, I'm falling ass over teakettle in love with her and I have no idea what to do

When she's drunk or just having a good day, she calls me things like babe and sweetheart and she says I'm the greatest guy ever and whenever she's not around me she misses me. I fucking find myself living for those brief moments nowadays.

I've been getting drunk every night we're not around each other because there's only 5 weeks left till she leaves and I want there to be hope, but I know that life tends to be unwavering in it's cruelty when it comes to these things.

>inb4 chad get out reee

I'm just miserable and I wanted to talk to someone about it
>>
depressed as fuck

wish I would die, but not willing to kill myself
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.