[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I earn the right to be loved?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1450826692258.jpg (59 KB, 599x677) Image search: [Google]
1450826692258.jpg
59 KB, 599x677
How do I earn the right to be loved?
>>
Be born female

Fuck u robot u nigger bitch
>>
>>27711819
Everyone says you have to love yourself first, so I guess try working on that for now.
>>
>>27711911
I don't see how that would help
>>
>>27711911
How do I love myself? I just live in an eternal cycle of self hatred and pity.
>>
>>27711911
That would just be lying to myself.
>>
>>27711819
By being loveable.

It's impossible to love an insufferable cunt.
>>
>>27712044
by challenging the negative beliefs you hold about yourself, by gathering evidence for and against them
>>
>>27711819
You're already loved. Satisfied? ...No? If not, then maybe it isn't love you're looking for. You're probably looking for a sexual partner or some other kind of relationship.
>>
>>27712768
How can I be an insufferable cunt if I don't even talk
>>
being loved is never a right
>>
Loved by whom? The requirements vary from person to person.
But generally people value sincerity, passion, and wisdom.
>>
That's a good question. I wish I knew the answer. It's almost like I want things to go wrong just so I can have another pity party. I feel like I don't deserve to be with someone. I literally thought that it was my destiny to be alone, but now I don't know. I need to decide if it's worth it to try one more time, or just stop attempting to have a relationship. I don't need that much companionship, but I'm not sure I want to be single my whole life either, what's left of it. I guess it's just about changing your mindset.
>>
>>27712919
In the eyes of a normie you ARE an insufferable cunt if you don't talk.

Life's a bitch ain't it?
>>
File: 69b.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
69b.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>>27711819
Transition

original commentu
>>
>>27712919
>>27713014
If you give them nothing to play with. most people will assume you're a bitch nigga not worth their time.
>>
>>27712987
>It's almost like I want things to go wrong just so I can have another pity party
IKTF
My oneitis actually offered me a date and I declined. I guess I just hate myself.
>>
>>27712823
This.
You have to train yourself to keep seeking out new experiences. Of course, some of them will be bad, but some of them will be good, too. You can use these as evidence for the beliefs you want to nurture. This way, you can become the type of person you want to be.

And once you can love yourself, other people will be able to, too.

You can do it!
>>
>>27713053

That's fucked. Ironically, the reason I don't talk is because of my anxiety, because I care about them and what they think of me.

It's pretty fucked if they hate me because of that.
>>
>>27713122
I must hate myself too. It's like I should be excited or something, but instead I just feel this crushing weight of impending self-sabotage. That seems to be what I do best. For now I'm just going chalk it up to anxiety though and hope I can find a way to make it work. We all deserve a second chance, right?
>>
>>27713535
>We all deserve a second chance, right?
We do. The question is if we deserve third, fourth, fifth, and sixth chances.

I hope so. God knows I've fucked up so many times.
>>
Think about yourself from an outside point of view. Would you love you? Why or why not?

If not, how can you change yourself to make yourself loveable by yourself?
>>
>>27714205
>God knows I've fucked up so many times.
I know what that's like. I'm starting to believe it's the only way to make progress though and ultimately get what you want. You can't read a book for this, or just get some advice from a friend. It must be that dating skills come from the school of hard knocks.
I'm going to screw up again, only I'll do my best to make sure they aren't the same mistakes I made last time. If you can do that, I figure you deserve as many chances as life is willing to give you.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.